How to approach a waitress?

I’ve been seeing this beautiful girl who works at my favourite restaurant. She usually hangs out by the counter when there are no tables to serve and I’ve thought countless times about approaching her. Only problem is I’ve never done that before - it’s usually the other way, so I’m asking for any advice on what to casually start talking about? People usually come up to her and speaks to her and she doesn’t seem to mind so...

Also, I don’t want it to come on too forward about me being attracted to her because if it turns out she’s not into girls I’d still wanna be friends with her - she seems like such a lovely person. So what do you think? 🤔

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Just go into it with the mentality of only wanting to be friends and ask her questions about the job and herself, don't be too forward because most people don't want to be hit on where they work

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Waitresses are easy prey... They can't just walk away...

Just be nice and sincere and chat with her...

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe you could go up to her, ask how she's doing. Start making a connection like ask what brought her to working here and her interests

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe just ask how her day is going and see how she responds

0|1
    0|0
  • Sit at an empty table and let them come to you... really?😐

0|0
    0|0
  • she's not gon be into girls

0|0
    0|0
  • Ask her how her day is going

0|0
    0|0
  • Just go make your move when she's not busy. Be honest and upfront with your intent, women tend to be more understanding and open to other women, and there should be plenty of topics you both can relate with.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes