How to approach a waitress?

I’ve been seeing this beautiful girl who works at my favourite restaurant. She usually hangs out by the counter when there are no tables to serve and I’ve thought countless times about approaching her. Only problem is I’ve never done that before - it’s usually the other way, so I’m asking for any advice on what to casually start talking about? People usually come up to her and speaks to her and she doesn’t seem to mind so...

Also, I don’t want it to come on too forward about me being attracted to her because if it turns out she’s not into girls I’d still wanna be friends with her - she seems like such a lovely person. So what do you think? 🤔

08

Most Helpful Guy

• Just go into it with the mentality of only wanting to be friends and ask her questions about the job and herself, don't be too forward because most people don't want to be hit on where they work