I like a guy who treats me like a "pal"?

Okay so I have been obsessing about this guy in my class for a few months now. I think I've realised too late that I'm actually interested in him cause I only see him once a week now. Ever since I remember boys treat me like a friend and so is this one I guess but we barely speak to each other and when we do I don't know what to do. I've never been flirting with anybody and I always joke about some weird stuff so I could seem more approachable. He's a real nerd as far as I'm concerned. I am a bit too but I don't have many occasions to talk to him. I've even texted him once about the classes but he just responded with "thanks for the update". He seems really adorable but I'm hopeless right now. Any advice?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Maybe he is scared to express his feelings and doesn't want to lose you as a friend if that makes sense. I used to be like that with one of my friends about 10 years ago. Maybe you should tell him how you feel and take it from there.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'd think so too but we barely know each other, we met during classes this year but we only talked a few times since then

• It's hard to say what to do, sorry I wasn't any help

• It's okay, thanks for your reply :)

Recommended myTakes