Is polyamory a good idea?

• Yes
  • No

108

Most Helpful Guy

• It calls for disaster.

• Why do you think so?

• I have the same feeling. A girl asked me to join a polyamory relationship with her current boyfriend. I feel the boyfriend would hate it, and I would basically be thinking about how to get rid of him.

So I think it will be a relationship of convenience, with plenty of competition and drama.

• Yeah, it's to much trouble.

Most Helpful Girl

• no...

• Why do you think so?

• how can anyone involved in that kind of relationship get the most out of it? it just goes against giving yourself fully to the other person... you have to split yourself amongst two or more people, its not natural..

• Exactly my same words to the girl.