Would you date someone with self harm scars?

All on the title, and say they don't self harm anymore.
Updates:
Thank you to everyone who answered it gave me some confidence to go back into the dating scene.

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Yea i would, i would make her feel safe, she wouldn't cut after being with me, trust me on that 😇

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes definitely and I have. I don't normally admit this but I have them myself

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Pretty much everyone has done something to harm themselves, whether physically, mentally, socially, etc. With that in mind, everybody has challenges in life and it can sometimes show, such as scars. It means they've been through things in life. It's not bad if someone doesn't accept one with scars, unless they are judging.
    I personally wouldn't care if they had them, but I would do everything in my power to help them not do it again / or to have regret towards doing so.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would, have done, and would do again. They're usually very caring people, but the only bad side is a scare of them doing it again if things dont work out.

2|0
    0|0
  • No, I would not date a girl with self harm scars because you’d have to be pretty crazy and irrational to harm yourself and after knowing they cut them selfs because they were stressed or something what else are they going to do when they are stressed?

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I've got self harm scars so i dont see why people should feel reluctant to date me... im pretty hyper and jumpy

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I would, I honestly struggle with self harm my self, so it would be nice to date someone who can relate

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah, I could likely get her to act like my sex slave and carry out all my sick sex fantasies

0|0
    1|0
  • Yes.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

1|0
    0|0
  • I would.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes i would date a girl with scars from self harm.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have them myself

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes