Wrong to think about how many sexual partners your BF/GF have had?

So i was thinking one night, i've had sex with around 9 people with some being multiple times. I have no idea how many my partner has been with and it freaks me out.. it makes me feel gross to imagine all the freaky shit she might of done or the dicks she's sucked then kissed me with the same mouth.. am i wrong?

13

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not wrong to think about the question in general... it's natural curiosity. Some partners won't care and just answer you straight up. Others might worry about how your impression of them might change if they say a number too many or too few, so they might get flustered/defensive. If you want to know, you could always ask though.

But tbh if she's not complaining about the number of girls you've been with, and she's still with you, then you can't really act on your complaint of feeling gross thinking about how many people she's been with, either.

• She hasn't really ever brought it up which makes sense, i guess i just have to forget and try to ignore it

Most Helpful Guy

• Short answer is yes. You both have extensive pasts so you have to leave it in the past. You can't expect to be only dating virgins. If you aren't happy with her being with as many guys as you have been with girls, then maybe you should have been with less girls?

• I don't mean i'm upset with her i just sort of feel a little sick at the thought of it and wonder if thats something others have thought of

• Ohhh okay. Yeah having that kind of thought is normal, nothing to feel guilty about but ultimately nothing can be done about it.