Would you ever have a long distance relationship?

I live in Pa and I met this kid that lives in Miami Florida. I love him so much but It just sucks because I can’t see him as much as I want too.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I live in the UK and i met a girl online from the US.. we spoke for 2 years and planned our lives together. She truly was my first love and she would snapchat me and send me cute pictures all the time. But i couldnt handle knowing i'd probably never meet her or at least not for the next 5 years.. you can DM me if you wanna chat about it

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Not THAT long distance. Maybe a few states away.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Personally, I would, but I know a lot of guys wouldn't. For someone like me who values emotions over physical intimacy, I wouldn't mind loving someone from far away, knowing that eventually I'd be able to finally meet them in person. Sadly, many guys, are solely sex driven and won't date any girl unless he can be in her pants regularly.

0|1
    0|0
  • I live in Pakistan And I met A Girl of my age who live in Algeria is been 2 years we are in relation ever day we have a video call...

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Had one, was beautiful and gave me self confidence, wouldn't try it again.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah it would be amazing to have one. Coz u never will always be able to see each other.

0|0
    0|0
  • you long distance never works out from my experience it never did

0|0
    0|0
  • I would if I can see that he is worth it.

1|1
    0|0
  • Never

0|0
    0|1
  • I would want to have LDR with this girl i met on gag.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes