Boyfriend searches up ex on social media?

Okay! So I don't have social media I used to have insta so I know how it works, and it shows who you last searched up in search bar. My friend had posted a picture with me in it so I wanted to see it. In order for me to see it I asked my boyfriend to use his insta to see my friends post. Well before I type in his name I saw his searches and his ex was there first. They're not following but I guess he's checking up on her. How should I feel about this? Should I be angry at him? We've been together a year and a half. How would you feel?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• I also used to check on my ex. Thinking "let's see what that demon who gave me ptsd is up to now". Don't know what I expected. Maybe I wanted to see if I had any impact on her, maybe I was hoping to see that she's struggling with something and than feel better about myself. I'm not sure. But I'd rather dig my eyeballs out with a spoon and eat them than get back together with her.

Most Helpful Girl