Boyfriend searches up ex on social media?

Okay! So I don't have social media I used to have insta so I know how it works, and it shows who you last searched up in search bar. My friend had posted a picture with me in it so I wanted to see it. In order for me to see it I asked my boyfriend to use his insta to see my friends post. Well before I type in his name I saw his searches and his ex was there first. They're not following but I guess he's checking up on her. How should I feel about this? Should I be angry at him? We've been together a year and a half. How would you feel?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I also used to check on my ex. Thinking "let's see what that demon who gave me ptsd is up to now". Don't know what I expected. Maybe I wanted to see if I had any impact on her, maybe I was hoping to see that she's struggling with something and than feel better about myself. I'm not sure. But I'd rather dig my eyeballs out with a spoon and eat them than get back together with her.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Don't get angry! I check up on my ex from time to time and there are zero feelings, it's just curiosity. He hasn't done anything wrong, and I don't think there's any need for anger. If it happened to me I'd just ask oh were you looking them up and then not really care tbh

0|0
    0|0
  • To be blunt he might have just got to thinking about the past some and checked up on her... but if that's not the case then you should know if something's up. Just ask him about it , it's not unreasonable for you to ask

0|0
    0|0
  • Well it all depends on the seriousness of the relationship he had with her. Id be concerned if it was serious. If it was short term, I wouldn't worry

0|0
    0|0
    • It was kinda long like a year getting to two.

• Its possible to just be curious. But its also possible he misses her. Id keep an eye on the situation. As long as there's no messages between them though, you should be in the clear.

• He's not over her

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes