Did you ever gone out with someone that was going too fast?

How do you handle that person? Did you change them or did you break up with them? Tell me your story.
  • Handle them
    Vote A
  • Break up with them.
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I was in a relationship only once. Admittedly our first "I love you" came a little fast, probably within two weeks. But we kept reserved and the first kiss was a month or more after we had begun. So we just let things take their course (a little fast, admittedly,), but made it clear to not progress to sexual activity. It was a really good relationship, i trusted her , she trusted me (i made all my actions known to her) and she was that girl who would stick with you through thick and thin. But we didn't last. Because when my parents found out (i was stupid enough to admit to them), they didn't hesitate to force me to break up with her. Or else theyd call her themselves , is what my mom said.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It was an online relarionship he told ke he loved me one week after we started dating i found it uncomfortable and weird but i just went with it since i liked him very much, wanted to moove to my country and move in with me two weeks later, when i told him it was way too fast he was like its that or we are through and i was like fine goodbye.

4|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I done gone out with someone and they went 27 miles per hour in a residential 25 mile per hour zone so we broke up and I never saw her again but that's just the way things go sometimes.

2|0
    0|0
  • On the first date she started to tell me that I'm "hers" and we lived about a mile away from each other so we ended up seeing each other other daily. Though going to fast wasn't the reason I broke it off.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you go into a relationship with the intention of changing someone it's destined to fail. Best to either talk about it with them face to face or end it if it makes you uncomfortable

1|0
    0|0
  • It's funny because when you're in your 40s you're more worried about if the other person's crazy or not...

0|0
    0|0
  • I have dated taller women. They walk pretty quickly, yeah :D

0|1
    0|0
  • I broke it off. Instead I wish I had been brutally honest. I could have gotten some understanding. It turned out to be the biggest mistake of my life.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been going out with my girl for like 2 months now and we already wanna marry the fuck outta each other.

0|0
    0|0
  • So I met with that girl ( my girlfriend currently and been dating for a year a and a half) and yanni we went on a date and she wanted to kiss on the first date and she reached and I gave her a quick kiss but she wanted to keep going and i was like i wanna wait i wanna make it special. And she actually went home and was smiling but I thought I have had lost her and I was thinking about how of a dumbass I was all night. But the next day everything was fine and she told me she likes me even more for choosing to not kiss her longer and that she fell in love with me when I said that and respected that so much
    So I don't know ig people can wait

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I had a girl that was way too fast so I gave her some Xanax to pump the brakes

0|0
    0|0
  • I handle them... we are still friends.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. Eventually I broke up with them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd just tell them to not walk so fast.

0|0
    0|0
  • Did you ever speak English?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes and no. Even if I was not in a real relationship per se with a guy I was super super attracted and we are not a couple, we are like Friends. He wanted to get laid at our second date but I blew him off then he still want to have sex with me and once again suggested me to get laid after a dinner date the next time we will see each other so he wants sex in our 3rd date. Well we are not teenagers we are adult mid age people.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. We worked through it though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Anyone who wants to comit seriously ater a week is a red flag to me.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes