Did you ever gone out with someone that was going too fast?

How do you handle that person? Did you change them or did you break up with them? Tell me your story.
  • Handle them
  • Break up with them.

612

Most Helpful Guy

• I was in a relationship only once. Admittedly our first "I love you" came a little fast, probably within two weeks. But we kept reserved and the first kiss was a month or more after we had begun. So we just let things take their course (a little fast, admittedly,), but made it clear to not progress to sexual activity. It was a really good relationship, i trusted her , she trusted me (i made all my actions known to her) and she was that girl who would stick with you through thick and thin. But we didn't last. Because when my parents found out (i was stupid enough to admit to them), they didn't hesitate to force me to break up with her. Or else theyd call her themselves , is what my mom said.

Most Helpful Girl

• It was an online relarionship he told ke he loved me one week after we started dating i found it uncomfortable and weird but i just went with it since i liked him very much, wanted to moove to my country and move in with me two weeks later, when i told him it was way too fast he was like its that or we are through and i was like fine goodbye.