Guys, would you want to spend your life with her based on her description?

looks: long, soft dark brown/chocolate brown hair (wavy at the bottom, straight at the top), tan/brown sugar complexion (mixed (not black or white though), big coppery brown eyes, full lips, high cheekbones, slim thick (slim waist, flat stomach, large butt, large boobs (DDs), slim-ish thighs, big hips)

flaws: a bit of dark spots on cheeks (bc of previous acne spots), bump on bridge of nose (really small nose, but long from the side)

Personality: loves & wants kids, religious, cares a lot about her man and her family, loves animals, cares for the environment, sweet, will do anything to protect her loved ones, adventurous, absolutely LOVES to travel, wants to be a doctor, speaks French & multiple other languages, is a bit of a nerd, would rather stay and do something with her man instead of party, doesn’t drink/smoke/do drugs, doesn’t get overprotective or jealous if her man hangs with some girl friends, cultured

Personality flaws: can get anxious/sad at times (needs comforting), worries a lot, doesn’t like to be alone.

Would you wanna marry/date her?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• In theory. No. But only because of sane major conflicts with who I am. Religious, overprotective, travel, wants kids.
    Otherwise she sounds amazing. We just wouldn't work

1|0
    0|0
    • Overprotective of your safety * not overprotective when it comes to other women

Oh ya don’t like travelling?

• Show All
    • Edit. "light up the hallway" .

• I 100% agree. My mother sort of uses that approach

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Honestly i prefer them to get jealous if i hang with other girls but yea, yea i would, sounds too good to be true tho, thanks for that fantastic definition of a dream girl 😂

1|0
    0|0
  • For a guy with my personality, that would probably work out, but there are other guys I know who would likely be frightened by some of those things, like wanting to travel for example, if they happen to be someone who just likes to stay at home. Don't worry though, most of that description seemed very possible, so I'm sure you'll (Or whoever was described there) will find a man.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm conflicted. Most of the description sounds fine, except for the religious part. I feel like while I can respect other peoples' beliefs at a distance, when in dating situations I would clash more with it

1|0
    0|0
  • I would

1|0
    0|0
  • Sounds good to me lol 😂

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I'd date/marry her.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yesss

1|0
    0|0
  • Besides the religious part, yeah.

0|0
    0|0
  • Eww hell no

0|0
    0|0
  • TL;DR

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh hell yes. She sounds divinely human.

1|0
    0|0
  • The single most important aspect of a partner is her level of consciousness, nothing else makes a difference in the end because the ego remains dominant.

The fullest lips and the biggest backside mean nothing unless the ego is tiny in comparison.

One clue to how much control your mind has over your life or actions is in whether you can stop your own thought process so there is complete silence in your own mind and stillness. if you can't do this then you are pretty much a slave to your own mind.

0|0
    0|0
    • No. Level of consciousness is just one part of it. And the level itself doesn't matter. What's more important is that the levels of the two people are similar.

• Show All
    • Yeah, there's a lot of books on it that I wanna read. Don't worry, we WILL have other people practicing it. I've dedicated my life to this stuff and there are many people like me who want to use it to help others. The world is already changing and it will continue to! :)

Nice talking to you, man. Wish you the best with your practice. <3

• @dragonxbars I wish you the best too, and it was also nice talking to you!

Recommended myTakes