Guys, would you want to spend your life with her based on her description?

looks: long, soft dark brown/chocolate brown hair (wavy at the bottom, straight at the top), tan/brown sugar complexion (mixed (not black or white though), big coppery brown eyes, full lips, high cheekbones, slim thick (slim waist, flat stomach, large butt, large boobs (DDs), slim-ish thighs, big hips)

flaws: a bit of dark spots on cheeks (bc of previous acne spots), bump on bridge of nose (really small nose, but long from the side)

Personality: loves & wants kids, religious, cares a lot about her man and her family, loves animals, cares for the environment, sweet, will do anything to protect her loved ones, adventurous, absolutely LOVES to travel, wants to be a doctor, speaks French & multiple other languages, is a bit of a nerd, would rather stay and do something with her man instead of party, doesn’t drink/smoke/do drugs, doesn’t get overprotective or jealous if her man hangs with some girl friends, cultured

Personality flaws: can get anxious/sad at times (needs comforting), worries a lot, doesn’t like to be alone.

Would you wanna marry/date her?

014

Most Helpful Guy

• In theory. No. But only because of sane major conflicts with who I am. Religious, overprotective, travel, wants kids.
    Otherwise she sounds amazing. We just wouldn't work

• Overprotective of your safety * not overprotective when it comes to other women

Oh ya don’t like travelling?

• Edit. "light up the hallway" .

• I 100% agree. My mother sort of uses that approach