Girls, What do you want from a guy?

If you could wave a magic wand and get a guy to be exactly how you want him, how would he be?

3

What Girls Said 3

• a guy that won't mind me clinging to him 24/7. and will make corny jokes, and when he laughs its contagious and make you laugh too. acts all cute when he makes a silly mistake. likes to tease a little bit. loves to cuddle. and the usual stuff like he has to be nice, respect me, be loyal, and always wears a condom.

• Have more guys be faithful, caring, a leader, try to see the good an everything, and also confident in himself and others. Probably a guy that isn’t all about him that doesn’t go bragging that is humble and honest. Takes responsibility for his actions and treats people with love and respect and forgives. And that are country boys are my type, country music is the best

• Hahahha...
    I want a guy that i like, and i know he likes me too, persistently chase me.

"Chase" means: show me that he does want me by his words and actions most importantly.

A man with integrity