Girls, what is more important to you - work or finding a guy?

I often hear girls/women say, I don’t want to be with a man or a guy because I want to focus on my career. I don’t know if a girl means it or if she’s merely brushing a guy off so he stops talking to her?

And a few more points if girls/women can answer on here...

- Where are the best places to meet girls?

- How should a random guy approach you if he is interested?

31

Most Helpful Girl

• I work with a man who has my eye. All I did the last 3 years was work hard to make my career. I'm actually now settled and wanting to find the right guy. Question for you: how do I go about this guy at my job? I never like anyone but this one has my heart, mind and soul.

• For me I'm different, I don't like dealing with girls at work unless I plan to quit the job because I've heard some horror stories and awkward stories involving male/female relationships at work. I worked at a retail job once, and the manager's wife came into the store and started shouting at him because his wife found out he cheated on her. But I think the best way to go about it, plan a an event with colleagues, like hang out at a restaurant and slowly engage with him, or if there's a cafeteria at the workplace and then I think slowly integrate talking to him by talking more and more as the weeks go on and hopefully the two of you can connect which can then lead to hanging out alone without colleagues. But if you work near him, having small chit chat is fine. For example, if you know he's a basketball or hockey fan, try talking about the playoff game, guys love talking about sports, not all, but many do, depends what type of guy he is.

• Or talk about the new Avengers film if he's into that. But obviously, you would have to watch that film to so you can talk about it lol. If I meet a girl who's into Marvel movies and I find her attractive, that's pretty much enough for me to engage in a deep conversation. I mean there are other things I can talk about like sports, politics, religion (God), traveling, but talking about movies is something I enjoy because I like to get others opinions about the storylines, the plot, what was good about the movie and what was not so great about the movie.