Met and hit it off with a guy who is not fully divorced yet... is that okay?

Sooo this guy and I met through mutual friends, totally unexpectedly but once we saw each other it was clear for both of us we were smitten. We only just met and have been talking and going out but.. my friend filled me in beforehand that he isn’t fully divorced yet. His ex wife cheated on him, in all honestly I don’t find his ex a threat because she’s, I don’t mean to be mean but, she’s really fat and not cute at all. He called the divorce and seems sure about it, and they haven’t been together since (which happened months ago). Is this okay if the divorce is going to happen or is being processed but it just hasn’t happened yet?

06

Most Helpful Guy

• Why ask permission when you're already involved? Everyone comes with their own set of baggage; whether you see it or not. I hope things work out for you, though. Nothing wrong in trying. :)