How do I kno if he's a fuckboy?

111

Most Helpful Girl

• Does he forget stuff about you or the smallest things? Does he mainly compliment you about your body most of the time? Does he never give anything to you or respect you? Also look at his history.

• he remembers almost everything, and he compliments me and he's nice, but he keeps asking about sex, and I'm not the one to rush into things so I say no. he says he will wait but he still asks from time to time.

• Hmm, how long does he wait each time to ask?

• like if I say no today, he would ask again on Tuesday.

Most Helpful Guy

• You want a good way to find out. .. make him wait for sex he'll ether ok and wait which means he's eger on you or run and tell you he just wanted to put he's dick in you

• that's what I was thinking also lol. hopefully he's not a fuckboy cause I really do like him

• thanks hun.

• Dont mention it gorgeous and good luck with it :)