How do I kno if he's a fuckboy?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Does he forget stuff about you or the smallest things? Does he mainly compliment you about your body most of the time? Does he never give anything to you or respect you? Also look at his history.

1|0
    0|0
    • he remembers almost everything, and he compliments me and he's nice, but he keeps asking about sex, and I'm not the one to rush into things so I say no. he says he will wait but he still asks from time to time.

• Hmm, how long does he wait each time to ask?

• like if I say no today, he would ask again on Tuesday.

Most Helpful Guy

• You want a good way to find out. .. make him wait for sex he'll ether ok and wait which means he's eger on you or run and tell you he just wanted to put he's dick in you

1|0
    0|0
    • that's what I was thinking also lol. hopefully he's not a fuckboy cause I really do like him

• Show All
    • thanks hun.

• Dont mention it gorgeous and good luck with it :)

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Study him very closely, most of the time it will be obvious if he starts to act like one

1|0
    0|0
  • The opposite of me, always wants some type of sexual stuff, you notice he really doesn't care about how you feel, when he apologizes its cold, thats a sign of careless

1|0
    0|0
  • It's hard to tell. Every guy is a fuckboy at least once in his lifetime

1|0
    0|0
  • What does that even mean?

0|1
    0|0
    • how do u kno if all he wants is sex, and not a serious relationship.

• Show All
    • So what do you want from him? In the meantime? Communicate it with him. You should have a better rapport with your boyfriend.

• It's usually pretty apparent

0|0
    0|0
    • tell me the signs, what if he's someone that just moves quickly with relationships?

• Show All
    • I'd go with your gut

• It's not that hard to tell.

0|0
    0|0
    • so explain it to me

• If all they want is sex focused. They act interested in other shit but you can tell he's not really interested. I'm up front but a lot of guys have the misconception that if they're honest about it, they won't get laid, but it's pretty easy to spot.

• If he doesn't call you after he fucks you.

0|0
    0|0
  • They all are

0|1
    0|0
  • Give it a go and hope for the best

0|0
    0|0
  • If "you" like him.

0|0
    1|0
    • Like attracts like.

• Show All
    • what list? dwl. what are u talking about?

• I'm done replying to u cause ur talking a lot of bullshit.

Recommended myTakes