I really need help, someone got tips?

guys my ex-BFF hangs a lot around my boyfriend I know she doesn’t like him but IT GET ON MY NERVES! I really don’t like it but if I tell my boyfriend with he gets angry And if I tell her sth she gets angry I really care for him but I just don’t know what to do 😕 so pls help me
  • Tell her Sth
  • Don’t do anything

03

Most Helpful Guy

• If you don't take action, nothing will change. If it upsets you, tell them. Or, ask them. If they really aren't interested in each other that way, then they're just making new friends, and there isn't anything wrong with that. But if either one begins making advances, stop that shit immediately. Your boyfriend isn't your property, but he is your partner, and if he's not willing to fully commit to your relationship, he isn't worth it. Trust me.

• Thanks I really have seen some moves like she touching his arm but not in a “FRIEDNLY” way