How do I get men to date me seriously?

99% of the men I've met only want sex. I always dress modestly. Does that mean I'm not attractive enough to be even considered for a serious relationship?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Unfortunately, it's a sad truth that a lot of guys are only interested in sex. Don't pay attention to those clowns. The only person who's right for you is someone who actually enjoys your company, is happy just to talk to you and hang out with you, and who's okay with not taking things too fast. If you aren't happy when you're around them, it isn't working out.

1|0
    0|0
    • Thank you for your advice!

• Show All
    • Age is just a number. I've met older people who think and act immature so be proud. I hope your values and beliefs won't waiver as you grow up in this society.

• I've met plenty of those types too. Thank you 😊

Most Helpful Girl

• No, you may have to change the type of guy you are chasing. Doesn't matter your looks, there's always somebody out there who would love and want you. Are your standards too high? Do you only date the jerk type of guys?

2|2
    0|0
    • I've dated educated professional men whom I thought look serious. I've been unlucky to only date jerks.

• Show All
    • Yes ma'am ^-^

• Dw, there are good ones out there.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• It takes time to really find someone out there looking for something serious rather than just sex. Try to hook up people with the same interest you have. Or really get to know some one very well? And who knows? maybe someone will open up to you and want you for you and not just for sex

0|0
    0|0
  • Thats the thing, you are so pretty that the first thing people think of is sex

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks that boosted up my confidence a bit.

• Show All
    • Awe thank you! I will keep it for now.

• Good ☺

• What are you bringing besides sex? Are you fun to hang out with? That's my main concern with choosing a girlfriend

1|0
    0|0
    • How do I convey I'm fun to hang out with on first dates? I do suggest fun activities that we could enjoy together.

• Do you have more to offer than sex? Are you an interesting person to be around? Are you enjoyable to send time with (besides when having sex)?

It is hard to sustain a relationship based solely on sex appeal. At your age there are many attractive women.

0|0
    0|0
    • How to make myself interesting? I'm awkwardly shy on the first meeting and tried to talk more.

• Most people feel awkward on a first date, including most guys. Those who don't are likely the kind who think they're God's gift to women, and are probably looking for a quickie.

Just talk about the interests you have in common; I'm assuming you are dating men based on something other than pure looks. If you are interested in something you are more likely to be able to have an engaging conversation. And look interested in them, assuming you are. If they are looking for something long-term they probably won't give up on you if you haven't had sex by the second date.

• I guess they definitely don't want long-term as all of second dates, they want sex. I'll continue to look around.

• Well "99% of guys" are the kind of guys who don't treat girls right and the relationships don't last or end up abusive even. You have to look for the 1%. Those are the keepers who will treat you right, but most of the time they won't go for you because the 99% assholes step in and take what they want. Just try to go for the guys cast away in the shadows of the other guys.

0|0
    0|0
    • What a bullshit, there is actually so many good men. Stop framing all men. With this shit it's by gender 50/50 even in abuse...
      In reality women moving easier from bad realtionship than men.. Man gets easily sore from it.

• You have to find a guy who just loves being around you. Its ok for him to probe for physical contact in a gentle loving manner.

But if he's constantly hinting at sex and/or begging for it. Pressuring too. Drop him like a hot rock he's not worth the time.

A man that loves you will cherish his time with you and look forward to being around you.

0|0
    0|0
  • No you are attractive I am sure but for some reason the guys that you are meeting are just looking for sex. Sometimes the guy looking for more than that won't be the guy that comes right at you, it may take him time to work up the courage

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes I am quite unlucky so far though but thanks

• Being attractive has nothing to do with it. Make your intentions clear. Very clear. Don't have sex for the first month. If he's still around, he's not a player.

0|0
    1|0
  • You just have to be honest at first that sex is just a small part of relationships for you. Be prepared for rejections tho.

0|0
    0|0
  • Take yourself seriously and let them know what you're looking for. Those that are interested will stay and those that aren't will leave.

0|0
    0|0
    • Told the last guy that on our first meeting and still asked me for sex after few days.

• Show All
    • More like "Want to come over and drink some wine?" Or "Movies and wine at my place?" I humbly declined and asked if we could hang out somewhere public. Then they don't respond anymore.

• Ahh. I see. Ok.

• Life is a feeling not a thought. If they are meant to be the one for you then it will happen just be patient

0|0
    0|0
  • I want a serious long term relationship but i dont have the confidence to try and find a girl that feels the same way

0|0
    0|0
  • Actually... It's better to date medium looking woman and have one-nightstand sex with pretty once..
    Maybe tell them? Is that so hard?

0|0
    1|0
    • You're human garbage.

• Says you, accept reality and adapt or stop moaning.
      You are one who can't even communicate.

Maybe stop gold digging and find some average man, is not that hard. And realize he will want to have sex at some point, if he isn't castrated.

Facts, brought to you by reality.

• U dont. Focus on a great full life for u and one will present them selves when it it rigjt

1|0
    0|0
  • Just try that shy guy in corner of room he will be very thankful and loyal

0|0
    0|0
  • Search for good men seriously, don't go out with dimwit's.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dunno where you're going to look for relationships but it sounds like a pretty shit place.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, most likely just a good fuck. Enjoy the attention as you're in control.

0|0
    0|0
  • Where are you finding your dates?

1|0
    0|0

• Show All
    • I think so. I recently joined a group but mostly for friendship.

• That's a good step though, just keep being social and I'm sure you'll find someone

• Do you agreee to sex when they ask?

0|0
    0|0
    • No. I asked them if we could get to know each other more and do activities together

• Show All
    • So it's the type of men I've met? They look like serious men.

• I’m just saying you can’t blame your looks on men’s ignorance, rudeness or self interest.

• Find serious men... Simple!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Smile and make eye contact.

0|0
    0|0
  • You have to make them wait for sex.

0|0
    0|0
    • Just give them on first date. At least she wouldn't waste time. Only insecure/virgins will judge her, but fgs wear protection.

• Show All
    • @Heavente Well, respect to you for not having to trick girls

• It's not about respect, I have respect for nobody. Just keeping fairness. It's actually better find woman into relationship, sex is overall better when you know each other by fyzical means. From one 🌃 s you just get excitement from unknown.

• I wanna marry we can try if u want

0|0
    0|0
  • depends

0|0
    0|0
  • Don’t have sex with them 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys want sex it’s a given. Set boundaries on the front end and those that are into you will stick around

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Girls as a whole want to be seen as sex symbols but don't understand the blow back of being seen as sex objects.

0|1
    0|0
  • pray for a modest man :)

1|0
    0|1
  • not to be mean

you girls are not worth it
    but don't worry those guys are not worth it either

the human race is stupid on purpose
    to any women who wants to date me
    she needs to follow the truth

If not I won't want her