How do I get men to date me seriously?

99% of the men I've met only want sex. I always dress modestly. Does that mean I'm not attractive enough to be even considered for a serious relationship?

527

Most Helpful Guy

• Unfortunately, it's a sad truth that a lot of guys are only interested in sex. Don't pay attention to those clowns. The only person who's right for you is someone who actually enjoys your company, is happy just to talk to you and hang out with you, and who's okay with not taking things too fast. If you aren't happy when you're around them, it isn't working out.

• Thank you for your advice!

• Age is just a number. I've met older people who think and act immature so be proud. I hope your values and beliefs won't waiver as you grow up in this society.

• I've met plenty of those types too. Thank you 😊

Most Helpful Girl

• No, you may have to change the type of guy you are chasing. Doesn't matter your looks, there's always somebody out there who would love and want you. Are your standards too high? Do you only date the jerk type of guys?

• I've dated educated professional men whom I thought look serious. I've been unlucky to only date jerks.

• Yes ma'am ^-^

• Dw, there are good ones out there.