How do I get a guys attention? I am 20 years old and never had a guy make a move on me or compliment me?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't look for attention. As a full-time guy, I can tell you, it doesn't work. To guys, girls that try to get noticed are usually tossed aside or worse, called out in ways that are just awful and shouldn't be said. If you try to get noticed, you either A) will be, in a bad way. One you definitely don't want, or B) treated like a lesser being just because you're not quite sure what to do. The best advice I can give you is to just keep doing whatever you normally do, act like your regular self. If no one comes along and is interested in the real you, they aren't worth your time and attention.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• This is getting out of hand now. Why don't you make the first move? Why do you want the guys to make a move on you? It's getting really sad for guys you know? You want a guy's attention and want him to ask you out, chances are, he expects the same from you because he fears rejection and then humiliation in his friend circle. If you're attracted to someone, don't try to get his attention, ask him out!

0|0
    0|0
  • Be more attractive (sorry for the shallow answer, but truth is often cruel), or make an online dating profile. Watch a comedic bit by Jim Jeffries about his advice to his son, and the secret to happiness in life, and that about wraps it up.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dress nice, get your hair done, wear strong perfume to attract attention from guys and be confident and positive and guy's will notice.

0|0
    0|0
  • Where do you go? You can't expect guys to show up at your door and ask you (or your Dad) if you will go out with them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Id put my hand up for that haha get a guys attention dress smart but sexy is common one

0|0
    0|0
  • Give it time it will eventually happen to you trust me

0|0
    0|0
  • You talk to them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Go out and be friendly.

0|0
    0|0
  • You are lucky