How do I get a guys attention? I am 20 years old and never had a guy make a move on me or compliment me?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't look for attention. As a full-time guy, I can tell you, it doesn't work. To guys, girls that try to get noticed are usually tossed aside or worse, called out in ways that are just awful and shouldn't be said. If you try to get noticed, you either A) will be, in a bad way. One you definitely don't want, or B) treated like a lesser being just because you're not quite sure what to do. The best advice I can give you is to just keep doing whatever you normally do, act like your regular self. If no one comes along and is interested in the real you, they aren't worth your time and attention.