How to get him to open up?

I'm in a long distance relationship with a guy (we are meeting in real life in two weeks) but we have struggled with commitment as we live across the country from each other. The only times he truly opens up is when we do a bit of fun screen time and he shares his heart and how much he cares for me. But other times he will not open up about how is feeling towards me. Help - how do I get him to share how he feels about me aside from our 'fun' times? He does share at other times but he really opens up when we are both more 'vulnerable' with each other.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Some people need someone to lead the charge. Trust comes in events of true humility. You can't force this out of someone, it's all time based, and when they are brave enough to trust the bonding trust you two may have, it will bring you two closer. He probably wants to know you're here for him in the long run, but he doesn't want to hear it, he wants to see it through actions. Be what you wish to have.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well this is not a good thing but you can overcome this by being straight up front with him and don't lie about anything you have done

0|0
    0|0
  • This is funny, I have the opposite problem. Just be there for him I guess... good luck!!!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes