Update over bad Tinder date?

Thanks for y'all support, actually the guy and his family came true.. he was spying me all the time from a month he lured a bait on tinder to have me with him.. his family wanted him to marry because he was a little outlier person so they were forcing him, he is 28 and not 25, works as an IT engineer at some tech soft company (forgot the name). He was spying and had an eye over me and clicked my pics and made a list of all my activities so that he can track me. He told me everything, his real name is John and not james. Now it's settled but should I make him get arrested for all this?

46

Most Helpful Guy

• I can understand that being an unnerving experience, but the question is whether or not you want the trouble of involving the police, if he's already stopped bothering you?

• I have asked him tell me what you want.. let's settle this.. let's see what happens

• Yeah, I think if he backs off, that's different to if he keeps this up.

In the second case, time to start talking about involving the law...

Most Helpful Girl

• That is extremely weird. I read the first post too. I'd get a restraining order, possibly get the police involved, but I don't think he'd be arrested.

• Trying but afraid at the same time

• and where are you from? look into your state laws and see what they say about restraining orders, what the laws on them are

• Yes he knows my address.. I m from Fresno