So I have this girl I like a lot but she have's a boyfriend what do I do?

So i know this girl for five months now and i really really like her but i dont know what to do in which way to approach her because she has a boyfriend. What do i do help ladies and gentlemen

33

Most Helpful Girl

• Does she show in anyway that she is not happy in her current relationship? Does she know in anyway that she may have a liking to you aswell?

• Ok well im pretty sure she knows that i like her but here's the thing i already f up and got her and myself upset

• 😭 message me so I can send you my snap son

Most Helpful Guy