Is depression a turn off?

I have pretty bad depression and I post rants on my instagram private account (which my crush follows). At first, he would send me messages telling me it’s be fine, but now he doesn’t even like the pictures even though he’s liking others.

32

Most Helpful Guy

• Depression can be a turn off for some, but getting too busy with your own problems, talking in absolutes and trying to getting attention and then reject it are things that depressed people tend to do that are turn offs for sure.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's a turn off if you don't really work on getting out of it. I mean if you keep telling everyone you're depressed without actually trying to get better, then yeah it can be a huge turn off.

• doesn't help that the majority of teens have this self diagnosed "depression" which is actually not depression but just them going through puberty. depression has completely lost its meaning thanks to social media

• Sometimes it's used to get attention and sympathy and that's the hugest turn off.