Do Singers Turn You On Anymore Than People Who Can't?

I read somewhere that people are more likely to be attracted to a person who can sing. Is this true for you?
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Somewhat... I mean I don't think I would ever care if a person's voice is good or not as long as I'm not apalled by it. But if I'm already attracted to the person, I guess having a good voice would make them more attractive to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nah, singing does nothing for me by itself. A person being good at something they enjoy is attractive tho.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No matter how good the singer is... Il only be attracted towards my boyfriend.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I'm a very experienced singer, and have been part of award winning choirs, I am a highly trained musician. My girlfriend can't sing very well (she is getting better though, and not because of my input) and it is just the most beautiful sound in the world to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • No because I'm not a teen anymore. Teens tend to take the pleasure they take listening to music to sexual pleasure and love. That's why all teen girls are in love with whatever popular teen singer.

1|1
    0|0
  • I suppose singers can turn a person on, with their abilities to show passion through their voice.

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm attracted to the person and not the talent they may or may not have

1|0
    0|0
  • ya singers are cool

1|0
    0|0
  • No, not sexually

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. I find them attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah just musicians in general

0|0
    0|0
  • I hope so. It's one of the few things I do well.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's true

0|0
    0|0
  • They don't turn me on

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes