Do Singers Turn You On Anymore Than People Who Can't?

I read somewhere that people are more likely to be attracted to a person who can sing. Is this true for you?
  • Yes
  • No

212

Most Helpful Guys

• Somewhat... I mean I don't think I would ever care if a person's voice is good or not as long as I'm not apalled by it. But if I'm already attracted to the person, I guess having a good voice would make them more attractive to me.

• Nah, singing does nothing for me by itself. A person being good at something they enjoy is attractive tho.

Most Helpful Girl

• No matter how good the singer is... Il only be attracted towards my boyfriend.