When did dating become so hard?

It seems like its impossible now to date , it takes so much effort and time and patience than it used to be in the older days
Whats ur opinions

1014

Most Helpful Girl

• I totally understand you. People always want to be in a relationship but they don't understand how hard it is. It's not just you anymore, there is another living, breathing person you have to care about and express love to. You also need to be really patient and in some cases you need self control and restrain in a relationship.

Keeping each other happy and knowing when you need some time alone. It's all really hard. And also may I mention girls are hard to please. Like I feel bad for guys. One second I'm like "why does my boyfriend always hang out with me? I need some time with my friends too" and then another second I'd be like "Why doesn't he spend time with me? Does he not love me?"

• Exactly yea , same thing at the beginning of getting to know each other , assumptions and mixed signals

• thanks for mho

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls today are the very definition of whores. It'$ not like it use to be. Most of them are independent but not self sufficiant. Therefore it is automatic for them to whores and display whori$h behavior. Dating will never be the same.

• Not all i guess

• And sorry, I mispelled "sufficient".

• Its okay mate