When did dating become so hard?

It seems like its impossible now to date , it takes so much effort and time and patience than it used to be in the older days
Whats ur opinions

0|2

Most Helpful Girl

• I totally understand you. People always want to be in a relationship but they don't understand how hard it is. It's not just you anymore, there is another living, breathing person you have to care about and express love to. You also need to be really patient and in some cases you need self control and restrain in a relationship.

Keeping each other happy and knowing when you need some time alone. It's all really hard. And also may I mention girls are hard to please. Like I feel bad for guys. One second I'm like "why does my boyfriend always hang out with me? I need some time with my friends too" and then another second I'd be like "Why doesn't he spend time with me? Does he not love me?"

0|2
    0|0
    • Exactly yea , same thing at the beginning of getting to know each other , assumptions and mixed signals

• Show All
    • thanks for mho

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls today are the very definition of whores. It'$ not like it use to be. Most of them are independent but not self sufficiant. Therefore it is automatic for them to whores and display whori$h behavior. Dating will never be the same.

0|0
    1|0
    • Not all i guess

• Show All
    • And sorry, I mispelled "sufficient".

• Its okay mate

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I donโ€™t think itโ€™s necessarily harder, people are just less interested in commitment

0|0
    0|0
  • But lot of guy get reject when they single but when they become in a relationship. most of girl are always started to going after him. I hate when I do not get attention when I was single and now that I am taken they keep asking Me out.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's literally the same. It actually might be easier because the internet exists.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not impossible just super duper hard with all sorts of problems all around. Which is why every person's relationship all seems so complicated and messed up.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yea ur right

• Show All
    • Yes. All seems to give up easily without trying. Or sway to random hook up

• Yea ur totally right

• What makes you think it was easier in the old days? There was no online dating so if you were out in a small town you were screwed. Or screwless, I should say.

0|0
    0|0
    • I mean in Highschool and earlier in life not before technology lol

• Oh, well, yeah, when you're in school, HS or college, of course you are going to have much more opportunity to meet and interact with members of the opposite sex who are around your age.

• I think it is easier then ever to meet and date people

0|1
    0|0
  • I think you need to elaborate a little more regarding

0|0
    0|0
    • I mean back in the day before graduation and all that Dating was easy , it didn't take so much effort like nowadays
      But now it seems like its impossible to just date like earlier , it takes so much effort now , i dont know is it the effect of social media or what
      I mean it seems like it takes a lot now to impress a girl u know

• Show All
    • I'm not on any social media sites, I have better things to do with my life than care about what others are doing, and when I date, my phone is off. Dating is about getting to know each other and that doesn't happen when 1 or the other is distracted by phones.

• Ur right , thats why its harder to date now , everyone is on social media now

• People have standards that are to high, this result in people like us being left available

0|0
    0|0
  • From the two experiences I've had with men my age or younger its because of media. They both expressed like for me but would only go as far as to text me and never want to hang out. A relationship developed only through texting is bound to have one person likig the other a whole lot more and neithrr of you are seeing the others imperfections with your own eyes. Then while I consider myself a nicely filled out woman (I've got a liitle curves. Like a pencil when you're wiggling it real fast lol) but i recognise im no big butted video vixen that guys my age want to showcase. Im not bothered by it much because I want an Adonis and neither of them came close but i still wanted them (at the time ) before anybody else and with all of my being. The same can't be said for them about me though for those reasons.

0|0
    0|0
    • U need to Hang out for sure , dating through smartphones almost never works

• Sense pussy ass boys stoped traiding livestock for girls

0|0
    0|0
  • Elaborate? How is it harder now then... When? Your highschool days? The early internet days?

0|0
    0|0
    • Yea Highschool days

• The pond was smaller back then, but the world has "changed" quite a bit in the last 10 years and i got older thus my priorities are different.

• Yea ur right

• When was dating not hard? lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Women have issues

0|1
    0|0
  • Become? It always was

0|1
    0|0
  • The older days? Like the 1900s or earlier in life?

0|0
    0|0
    • Earlier in life like highschool u know

• Show All
    • Probably cause i live in a different region or country but its like mission impossible here to date a girl with mixed and confusing signals from her

• Since always

0|1
    0|0
  • Always.

0|1
    0|0
  • se here

0|1
    0|0
  • You've gotten ugly.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dating has always been hard for most people.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bit after WWI

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes