What Hints Can I Give This Guy?

I’m not even sure what to call it but I have a close male friend that always comes over for dinner, he takes me out, we text, HE calls me more than I call him... but he is taking things tooo slow. Sends me love songs etc. There is a definite spark there but neither one of us talks about the next step. What to do!

04

Most Helpful Guy

• If he calls you more than you call him and sends love songs it sounds like he's the one interested in the next step, not you.
    Maybe take some initiative yourself. If he's not sure if you feel the same way about him, talking about the next step would be nerve wracking.

Just remember, guys are (usually) completely oblivious when it comes to indirect hints.