What Hints Can I Give This Guy?

I’m not even sure what to call it but I have a close male friend that always comes over for dinner, he takes me out, we text, HE calls me more than I call him... but he is taking things tooo slow. Sends me love songs etc. There is a definite spark there but neither one of us talks about the next step. What to do!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If he calls you more than you call him and sends love songs it sounds like he's the one interested in the next step, not you.
    Maybe take some initiative yourself. If he's not sure if you feel the same way about him, talking about the next step would be nerve wracking.

Just remember, guys are (usually) completely oblivious when it comes to indirect hints.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Maybe cook for him and ask him to come round, maybe talk about a massage session or give him one yourself. Just be open

0|0
    0|0
  • Take the next step if he is trying harder then u butbi think it's too slow speed things up then

0|0
    0|0
    • Any hints though?

• U can't give hints telling him u like him as u are friends at the moment and most don't wanna take the first step as rejection from a friend is the worst kind

• Take the initiative

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes