How accurate is the GOS location for Bumble (other dating apps)?

The dude I met on a date two days, who happens to live one town over and who told me he rarely ventures into my town, spent the night in my town per Bumble GPS. I was shocked to say the least. Not saying he is stalking me or outside my door but starting to think he hooked up with someone?
Updates:
Meant GPS

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Good question, it would be interesting to do an experiment. I suspect it's not that accurate, I've seen Grindr (my friend, not me) and that is really accurate for distance... sometimes within a few meters. But, I've never seen Bumble do that.

0|0
    0|0
    • Not sure now because I looked again and date was in my town and then within seconds his town appeared again? We are not that close. But-I still do believe he was in my town and possibly neighborhood last night. Of course-he’s not my boyfriend and I can’t ask him straight out

• Yeah, definitely difficult to know. Guess, if you chat a bit you can find out what he did this weekend, then if he doesn't mention being in your town, then forget about him. If he was hooking up with someone else or trying to stalk, then he's not worth it.

• Just read that Bumble’s gps is activated only when you open the app. So that means he was in my neighborhood last night and most likely did not log into Bumble this AM-when the location changed suddenly. Makes sense now but really not sure what he was doing in my neighborhood? 😳

Recommended myTakes