Do you like girls that come on a little too strong?

Example: girl calls you, she texts you first without caring or playing that “he should text me first”, openly admits she likes you, she asks you out on dates, she’s sexually assertive (sends nudes and dirty talks), etc.
Or are you more into girls that you have to be more cat and mouse with?
I know most girls like guys that don’t come off too strong cause it seems desperate, but is it ok for a girl to be that way since it’s just showing the amount of like she has for you or is it still a bad quality to have regardless the gender?
When I say send nudes, I mean like after you guys establish somewhat of a relationship or “something”. Like after they get sexual and they know each other. Not send nudes like surprise without even knowing the guy.

456

Most Helpful Guy

• i like girls who are themselves when around me. i don't mind if theyre sexually assertive (i actually have a predisposition to girls who are sexually assertive, but why send nudes?) or sexually shy, or say that they like me right away (i actually love when girls tell me they like me right away, and usually that evolves into a great relationship). what i dislike is when someone "play games" for no reason other than "how he/she should act" or the sorts. who said you should act that way? you should act the way you want to/feel like acting. i would rather have a girl coming way too strong on me than another one beating around the bush for half a decade, trying to act distant to "conquer my heart" and then going batshit insane because i've found someone else.

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol, that is so me. I always prefer being the assertive one. I mean I know what I want and so why not go after it right? So I can do the chasing yes, and I make it clear when I'm not interested.