Do you like girls that come on a little too strong?

Example: girl calls you, she texts you first without caring or playing that “he should text me first”, openly admits she likes you, she asks you out on dates, she’s sexually assertive (sends nudes and dirty talks), etc.
Or are you more into girls that you have to be more cat and mouse with?
I know most girls like guys that don’t come off too strong cause it seems desperate, but is it ok for a girl to be that way since it’s just showing the amount of like she has for you or is it still a bad quality to have regardless the gender?
Updates:
When I say send nudes, I mean like after you guys establish somewhat of a relationship or “something”. Like after they get sexual and they know each other. Not send nudes like surprise without even knowing the guy.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• i like girls who are themselves when around me. i don't mind if theyre sexually assertive (i actually have a predisposition to girls who are sexually assertive, but why send nudes?) or sexually shy, or say that they like me right away (i actually love when girls tell me they like me right away, and usually that evolves into a great relationship). what i dislike is when someone "play games" for no reason other than "how he/she should act" or the sorts. who said you should act that way? you should act the way you want to/feel like acting. i would rather have a girl coming way too strong on me than another one beating around the bush for half a decade, trying to act distant to "conquer my heart" and then going batshit insane because i've found someone else.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol, that is so me. I always prefer being the assertive one. I mean I know what I want and so why not go after it right? So I can do the chasing yes, and I make it clear when I'm not interested.

0|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Personally I am extremely blunt and straightforward, and prefer women who are as well. I hate that coy, subtle, hard-to-get cat and mouse bullshit. Love and romance are extremely difficult as it is, people don't need to artificially inflate the difficulty with asanine mind games.
    If you want someone, go after them. If they don't appreciate it / you, they weren't right for you anyway.

1|1
    0|0
  • Too much of something is usually a bad thing. I typically prefer something in the middle. She can openly admit she likes me and asks me out on dates. But sending me nudes and dirty talks? No. If I wanted to see her naked, I'd rather see her in person. And I'm more of a clean person. Sorry.

1|0
    0|0
    • I'd still prefer to see her naked in person, rather than see her nudes.

• Show All
    • Well, I guess sending nudes will have to do, until you permanently live together. Long distance relationships typically don't work out.

• Some people aren’t cut for it. Some are. Some people need someone all the time and others are fine seeing once in a while. Distance is nothing but an excuse...

• "He should text me first" is a joke, regardless of how straightforward she claims to be. Any guy that constantly texts a woman he's attempting to date, especially without provocation, is a fool.

2|0
    0|0
  • This is completely preference. I think it's it's really an attractive feature for a girl. It shows confidence and a willingness to open yourself up to rejection rather than having to be chased. Do what makes you happy not what others think is more proper of a woman.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd be on her like a fat kid on smarties! Really, I've had a girl do that to me many years ago and I was excited about it. She just took the bull by the horns and said she wanted to date me! I was shocked because I had no confidence in myself at the time and was so pleased I didn't have to find a girl! She found me. But like I said, I had no confidence in myself then. It's was a dream come true!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea shoes she is confident in herself. But, personally would respect someone who shows same respect for me like. Sometimes strong personality does comes like being rude and stubborn like. Which potrays as negative. Soz I would say to just know the lines, and when not to cross

0|0
    0|0
  • think a middle ground is best, if a girl comes on a bit too strong it makes her appear needy and in some cases slightly crazy.

Like, I was out for dinner with family once and the waitress was giving me "fuck me eyes" from the second she handed me the menu, same with when she was giving me my food. When I was talking to her after the meal she was practically hanging off my arm. She gave me her number but I never called as I was sure she may have been a little nuts.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its a double standard you are explaining, girls can seem just as desperate when it comes to this but it is refreshing, but at the same its not and you wonder if they get around a lot..

1|0
    0|0
  • I like it, largely as I don't like to play the cat and mouse games with someone. I like people that say/do what they mean

1|0
    0|0
  • yeah, i like that a lot actually, its like, we all adults, just speak your mind, if you like somone be bout it, dont just hope theyll talk to you

1|0
    0|0
  • It is kind of refreshing if you don't have to guess what she's thinking. But at the same time, you wonder if she gets around.

1|0
    0|0
  • Even if you start off by adding the person on fb, it can progress really fast already. So you don't need to overly pushy.

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer it personally. I never think to text or call somebody first and I am TERRIBLE at reading signs that she wants sex or whatever. Give me an assertive woman anyday!

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds amazing i dont think it would be an issue as long as you like them back. Now if i said sorry i dont feel like that about you and it kept happenin id be a little concerned

0|0
    0|0
  • It would be fun at least for awhile, to not have to pursue a woman. As long as I still had some "me" time and space to myself. As a guy I would enjoy it.

0|1
    0|0
  • You’d just come off as another hoe to me if you stared sending me nudes without even me having to try. Truth be told Id think you’re desperate and i’m more comfortable making the moves.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love such girls, maybe asking out for dates is too much but dirty talks nudes texting first callint etc is good

1|0
    0|0
  • Always been 100 about everything you do in life. If you're feeling strongly about a person let them know. Leave the games for kids.

1|0
    0|0
  • It makes things easier if the women is forward with how she feels.

1|1
    0|0
  • I prefer more assertive girls kind of a ego booster

1|1
    0|0
  • What you described is great, if we like her. If we reciprocate then it's great.

1|0
    0|0
  • I just want a girl to be straight up with how she feels, even if she isn't into me romantically

1|0
    0|0
  • sounds pleasant if they aren't clingy, and are appealing...

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't think any guys care about that kind of thing much.
    agressive or not if a guy like her that mean he does?

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't really like passive girl, i really prefer those who make initiatives. It shows their interest and make me more interested in them in return

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd love a woman to do that. Its just as awkward for men to express how they feel. A woman expressing how they feel to me would be great.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's good to have a girl be assertive. I think there are situations where both people should be assertive but if you want something go for it.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would love a girl that comes strong but not too much

0|1
    0|0
  • no, not usually. I like a woman who has fun, but knows how to read body language

0|0
    0|0
  • Having anxiety, a girl like this would be perfect. Takes a lot of the pressure off of me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd really like it if I had a girl like you as my girlfriend or even normal friend :)

0|0
    0|0
  • God if a girl asked me out that would be a miracle from heaven

0|0
    0|0
  • If you are that way, then yes.
    I definitely like it.

0|0
    0|0
  • NO! If someone wants a REAL relationship, it's the kiss of death. A good guy will want to be honest with a girl and know how he feels about her, not what reactions she can elicit. Even if she's all in, she shouldn't exhale until he does. He needs to know he made his own decision. ... I missed the best thing that ever happened to me because I felt pressure to be responsible with someone else's heart. Figuring out where you're at and making life decisions doesn't work very well when you feel like you're roasting in a spotlight.

0|0
    0|0
  • They say they like it but in reality they don't

1|0
    0|1
  • Yes please! 👍

1|0
    0|0
  • good thing im trying to be more like that

1|1
    0|0
  • It needs to be smooth.

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer bold girls

1|0
    0|0
  • i would enjoy this.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure do.

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't like it though

1|0
    0|0
  • Its the only way i would know she was interested

1|0
    0|0
  • I would like her

1|0
    0|0
  • It exists in parallel universe 😁

1|0
    0|0
  • Strong cummers
    Ummm yeah

1|0
    0|0
  • Works only sometimes. Depends on the guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do like women like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell yeah be assertive!

0|0
    0|0
  • I do like girls that come on strong

0|0
    0|0
Show More