What is the most important thing to you in a relationship with your SO?

Which aspect of a relationship is the most important to you and why?
(I am assuming "Love" is a given so please don't answer with it)
  • Sex
  • Companionship
  • Money
    Vote C
  • Having kids
    Vote D
  • Helping around the house
    Vote E
  • I would be willing to live in a cardboard box with an abusive SO who is rarely around and never tries to make me happy if I loved them because I dont need anything but love
    Vote F
  • Other
    Vote G

85

Most Helpful Guy

• Well for me the most important aspect of a relationship would have to be companionship, followed by sex and help with the household. But when you can have a good partner with common views, shared interests and chemistry in the bed, you are due to a very good time. While it is better to be alone than to have a bad companion, things can indeed be better with a good one.

• I have seen cases where it was better to stay with a bad companion but it depends on how bad they are. Thanks for the reply. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Most Helpful Girl

• Damn girls who chose the abusive relationship is so sad. They need to know their self worth.

I just love how my boyfriend and I like to travel and do a lot of other things together. Also how he didn't judge me when we're being lazy and getting the munchies after smoking a bowl hah

• I agree about those girls. Best wishes for your relationship and thanks for the reply.