What is the most important thing to you in a relationship with your SO?

Which aspect of a relationship is the most important to you and why?
(I am assuming "Love" is a given so please don't answer with it)
  • Sex
    Vote A
  • Companionship
    Vote B
  • Money
    Vote C
  • Having kids
    Vote D
  • Helping around the house
    Vote E
  • I would be willing to live in a cardboard box with an abusive SO who is rarely around and never tries to make me happy if I loved them because I dont need anything but love
    Vote F
  • Other
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well for me the most important aspect of a relationship would have to be companionship, followed by sex and help with the household. But when you can have a good partner with common views, shared interests and chemistry in the bed, you are due to a very good time. While it is better to be alone than to have a bad companion, things can indeed be better with a good one.

0|0
    0|0
    • I have seen cases where it was better to stay with a bad companion but it depends on how bad they are. Thanks for the reply. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Most Helpful Girl

• Damn girls who chose the abusive relationship is so sad. They need to know their self worth.

I just love how my boyfriend and I like to travel and do a lot of other things together. Also how he didn't judge me when we're being lazy and getting the munchies after smoking a bowl hah

0|0
    0|0
    • I agree about those girls. Best wishes for your relationship and thanks for the reply.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Kids is important to me regardless of a relationship. Ok u said we can't say love, so hmmm... commitment and communication are extremely important but theyre nothing without passion

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, so love definitely and sex. Companionship is also important for me

0|0
    0|0
  • I said companionship, because I need someone to listen to me blabber on. haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Commitment, communication, respect and honesty.

0|0
    0|0
  • Companionship

0|0
    0|0
  • Someone who stimulates my mind

0|0
    0|0
    • I was going to add that as one but I ran out of room. Thanks for the reply. ๐Ÿ˜Š

• That we both love peanut butter

0|0
    0|0
  • love

0|0
    0|0
  • Companionship

0|0
    0|0
  • Same level of humour.

0|0
    0|0
  • In a real life statistic it concluded that it is in fact money fist, then sex.
    In my opinion it makes sense and not quick to judge money hungry people... but rather thinking smart into the future... without money how can anybody provide or a assure a somewhat ok or good life to a possible family? ... where work and money lack, on or the other will soon become worrisome about becoming in debt or homeless especially if thereโ€™s kids on the way...

0|0
    0|0
    • That's a very in-depth thinking. What is your answer if you don't mind? Also thanks for the reply. ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Well since I donโ€™t have kids... I do tent to incline myself more towards real feelings... so love... but Iโ€™m sure if I were thinking about forming a family, love alone will not be enough... because I cannot be selfish and think about solely my โ€œloveโ€ and bringing kids into this world where we would not be able to give them at least a good quality life... so Iโ€™d take into consideration the type of work/money I earn and his as well... not just what we feel anymore... so love fore now but it could change once we decide we want kids.. etc etc..

Recommended myTakes