I like my best friend?

So there's this guy that I really like, i did this program with him so we were together a lot for like 3 months last summer and became best friends. Everyone made comments about how cute we would be as a couple and such, and how we liked each other. Anyways the program ended and we didn't see each other. Now circumstances have changed, and I'll be seeing a lot of him recently. I think this time around I want to do something about my feelings, but I don't know if he has feelings anymore. How do I start to hint that I want to be more than friends, so he makes a move?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• you make a move. "hey, we were so close last summer. wanna try growing that?" is a great way to start. be blunt. if he's mature enough for a relationship, he will understand. and he will be blunt in his answer, instead of dragging on for the rest of your lives.

Most Helpful Girl

• just tell it straight

• How do I know when to do it

• I'll try to make plans tonight then, thank you

• U can rate my opinio as MHO if u want.. anyways best of luck dr