I like my best friend?

So there's this guy that I really like, i did this program with him so we were together a lot for like 3 months last summer and became best friends. Everyone made comments about how cute we would be as a couple and such, and how we liked each other. Anyways the program ended and we didn't see each other. Now circumstances have changed, and I'll be seeing a lot of him recently. I think this time around I want to do something about my feelings, but I don't know if he has feelings anymore. How do I start to hint that I want to be more than friends, so he makes a move?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• you make a move. "hey, we were so close last summer. wanna try growing that?" is a great way to start. be blunt. if he's mature enough for a relationship, he will understand. and he will be blunt in his answer, instead of dragging on for the rest of your lives.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• just tell it straight

1|0
    0|0
    • How do I know when to do it

• Show All
    • I'll try to make plans tonight then, thank you

• U can rate my opinio as MHO if u want.. anyways best of luck dr

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• It is possible that he has the same expectations as you do, just take it slowly and "catch up" on things that happened in the mean time, be friendly and open to him and let things happen spontaneously.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I think that's my best shot

• I think you should talk to him about your feelings for him and ask him want to have a date I'm sure he will love to

1|0
    0|0
  • Create the opportunity for talking with him in private, long time. He will get the hint.

1|0
    0|0
  • That never happens.

1|0
    0|0
    • What never happens

• Show All
    • Oh gotcha

• I’m glad you got me.

Recommended myTakes