He always initiates physical contact but doesn’t attempt to see me outside of work?

Met at work and told him I was interested, he took my number but I immediately thought he wasn’t interested because we barely texted and when we did... it was about nothing. 2 weeks after that, he texts saying I barely text him anymore, he’s trying to get to know me, etc. I said he acts like he’s not interested and he just says it’s not like that. I attempt to text him , don’t get any response. Week later we’re working together and he starts acting more interested in me. Every day he’d ask for a hug whenever we’re alone in the hallway and once hugged me really tight and didn’t want to let go. He also treats me differently than other girls at work. Like, we’re always slightly bullying eachother vs he’s being nice to everybody else. Only thing is we don’t text and he kept saying we were gonna do something this weekend and even asked if I’ve been to an event going on in our city but never asked if I’d like to go, haven’t heard from him. At this point I’m pretty sure he’s either playing games, just trying to butter me up enough to want to have sex with him, interested but not THAT interested, or dealing with other females that he likes more and actually prioritizes

04

Most Helpful Guy

• If he is not giving you the attention you want then stop giving him as much attention. Give your attention to guys who have better jobs/better hobbies/better looks/better cars, etc.

He made it about himself by ignoring you then trying to play games by acting like it’s your fault.

Actions speak louder than words.

Not only his actions but yours. So stop acting like you need him.