Break-up with a reason?

Is it right to break-up with a guy just because he was boring?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Yes it is, you both should be happy. However if you want to be with him perhaps discuss it with him first... suggest ideas of things to do and see what his reaction is... but at the end of the day nobody should stay in a relationship with someone who bores them...

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes... I would...

Why be with someone I don't feel excited with?

1|0
    0|0
    • U the only one who talked right... lol

• Well... Not talking much doesn't mean boring...
      But it can be...

Most Helpful Girl

• there is no right or wrong lol. if someone is boring you and tell them about it and then they dont change their ways, then hell yeah, im leaving cos im flippin bored. at least they can't say that you went to other people for attention while in the relationship

0|0
    0|0
    • He was pretty sensitive about that, so just had a slight of a. Gulit. However it cleared out.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• If you fall in love for stupud reason and have taken lust to be love, so of course the breakup will be stupid.

0|0
    1|0
    • Did u really understood the question?
      Lol... i was talking about boring character of his not his money or lust

• Show All
    • Still if you do start something for the wrong reason , it will give u the wrong answer.

I am not saying you are, you may so that something up to you to find out and at the end you will be the only to bear consequences.

• I'm just trying to say u that there's nothing happening like u r assuming... it's all good.
      Thank you for the precaution.

• You should talk about it first... he is not a mind reader.

1|0
    0|0
    • Kinda talked through that.

• Show All
    • Then it should be easily rectified. Don't be ugly towards him, just say " I think we're to different people "... or something like that.

• Thanks on that.

• Some, the question is, why date a guy who was boring if you would end up breaking up?

0|0
    0|0
    • What if he didn't seem to be boring in the first..

• Yes. A reason is not necessary.

0|0
    0|0
  • No its not right

0|0
    0|0
    • And why is that not right?

• If the guy really loves you and u r leaving him just because he is boring if he really loves and if u tell him u r boring plzz chanhe urself he will deinately change him

• Nothing works on one direction. Get into reality.

Recommended myTakes