My crush is dating a diffirent girl. How can I break them up?

i love this boy he is awesome everything you could want from a guy so i love him and we are meant for each other but this dumb slut from our class asked him out and i dont know why he agreed and niw they are dating, but thats bad because he is mine he belongs to me and he will be happier with me than her so i just want to do him a favour and show him he shouldn't be with her but me its for his own good so how can i break them up so he can be with me like he is supposed to. thanks in advance <3

Also please dont suggest anything weird or painful i dont want to hurt hik maybe her but not him
Updates:
BryanG had a great idea that i could steal her phone and make it look like she is cheating. Even if i can't fabricate enough evidence against her he won't trust her the same way and maybe they break up. What do u guys think about that idea?
the anon (1á-24) that posted an opinion just now is the kind of person i was hoping to get an answer from, a nice person, not a mean bully like you all calling me crazy, take a lesson from him jerks

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Know his type and act according to it. The girl may have the looks but she may not have the personality.

If you want to break them up, I suggest to make the person look bad and point out her flaws. Get closer to your crush and act according to his type.

The "dumb slut" also has feelings. Please keep in mind that you will find more people you like in your life. He isn't the perfect one if he's taken.

0|1
    3|1
  • Flirt with him and wait till they break up

0|0
    2|3

Most Helpful Guys

• That always ends up bad, I don't think you should but if you want to get one of their phones and type something that will make them hate each other

2|1
    0|0
    • I could try to steal her phone when we change for sports classes and type lile a fake message to make it looks like she is cheating. That could work thanks for the idea

• Show All
    • They have a point, you said you didn't want to hurt the guy but it will end up hurting everyone and you will feel the guilt just like I am now thinking that I probably ruined a relationship

• I am ending this here I'm deleting this app you should have never started to try to do any of this stuff you are doing bad, I'm sure you two are close enough for him to be with you because just like me you are only 15 he is going to be depressed af and he will probably kill himself did you ever think of that? You are doing wrong I think you should change your mind because you may just cause a lot of unwanted pain

• Be smart. Plant evidence of cheating on her. Don't get caught, or make out that you were involved.

1|0
    3|3

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• This is why this site should be 18 and up ! How old are you 12?

12|12
    0|0
    • Im 15

• Show All
  • I wouldn’t try. He wouldn’t be able to respect you or trust you if you act like that.

1|0
    0|0
  • I seriously hope this is a troll? Cause there's no point in breaking them up as you'll seem like the bad guy, if you are really meant to be together it'll happen. I once crushed on a bit majorly hard and even when he had girlfriends I never did anything to break them up and we never ended up together

5|1
    0|0
    • If i would do anything to hurt her or break tem up i would of course make sure that he doesn't know i helped fate to go right direction. At most i could threaten her if she said something

• And then she could go police for your threatening behaviour. And plus all shed have to do is tell some of her friends who then would probably tell him. U r a stupid kid

• Wow do you even hear yourself? I'm sorry but everything you wrote screams crazy, psychotic and obsessive. How do you know you're meant for each other? If you love him so much why can't you be happy for him? And he's not yours, he's not an object, not your property. And you would slit your throat if he told you to kill yourself?
    I think you seriously need some professional help, if you think like that at age 15 god knows what will become of you.

3|2
    0|0
    • Dont call me a psycho im not, i hate when people do that. All my clasmates in elementary made fun of me and called me crazy and i hate everyone so much because you all call me crazy for no reason. I know we are meant for each other becuase i know what true love is he is my whole world since ever, and what do you mean can't you be happy for him? should i be happy that a disgusting whore tricked him into dating the wrong girl and now is wasting his time and won't let him find true happyness, which is being my husband forever, and no he is not my property, if anything im his, i would do anything he would want and never backtalk, yes even slit my throat if it would make him happy to watch me die

• Show All
    • I think you're beyond helping

• what do you mean?

• You are being dumb. What kind of bitch plans to hurt people's feelings? Quit playing games no one wants a conniving manipulative cunt in their life.

6|1
    0|0
    • im not manipulative, the whore he is dating now is she is trying to steal him from me i want him to be with me because its the best for him and i dont want to hurt his feelings i love him, i want to hurt her for trying to steal him from me but not him

• Let it go and move on. He CHOSE her.

• @asker you aren't dating him. She can't steal what isn't yours. If he was your boyfriend this would be a different story but he isn't.

• First off you need to chill out, you sound like a crazed stalker. Have you actually told him that you're in love with him?

3|2
    0|0
    • Well not directly because im always very shy around him because im scared i would say something dumb

• Show All
    • And for her to admit to him she likes him but didn't know how to tell him she does would be the honest way of leaving it up to him to make his own choice. That way if he splits with the other girl to go with her, she'll know his feelings are legit.

• YIKES. sorry but the girl didn't steal him away, he just doesn't like u. and u can't do anything about it. so don't be a bitch and try to fuck up a relationship that's been established

and u sound controlling asf. u ain't gonna have good relationships down the road if u continue with this mindset.

grow up 🤦‍♀️

1|1
    0|0
    • she did steal him, he likes me we are meant for each other he just didn't realize it yet but we are going to get married in the future and i won't let this girl stand in our way

• I'm sorry but the idea of "she stole him from me!" Is stupid. I'm gonna tell you right now; NO ONE OWNS SOMEBODY ELSE. He is his own individual person, so if he decides to be with her and not you, then that's it. Get over it and try looking for a guy that is way better than he'll ever be.

1|1
    0|0
    • no one is better than him

• If you really loved him you wouldn't hurt him. If you break them up he is going to hate you and probably never speak to you again not fall in love and date you.

0|2
    0|0
    • But if i would break them up i would do it so that i wouldn't be suspicious, i would just pull some strings from the background so he wouldn't know. I hate to have secrets from my beloved future husband but he wouldn't understand that im doing it for our future

• No he will not understand and these things have their way of coming out. And I'm sorry to say this but there might be a chance he doesn't even like you back and if that's the case no matter what you do he won't want to be with you.

• Oh honey...
    Don't try to break them up. If he finds out what you did he will never want to be with you. You are young, give it time.

0|2
    0|0
  • Wow, your character puts up red flags for a lot of sane men out there.

3|3
    1|0
  • If you were really in love with him, you'd be happy for him. Be patient and if you're meant to be together, you'll end up together.

5|2
    0|0
    • But i can't be happy for him because he is caught in a trap he just doesn't realize it he doesn't yet know we are meant to be together but i can't let him be with the wrong girl its not right

• Is this girl dangerous? Is there the slightest chance that she might kill or hurt him (physically) ? If not, you don't have to protect him. Let him realize things by himself.

• but he wouldn't understand because girls are good at manipulating and she is messing with his head i feel bad for him because she is drifting him away form his future wife i have to rescue him from her

• You want to know how to break them up?
    Do everything you can to keep them closer and pray for that even in your sleep.
    As absurdly as it is the more you try to break them up they will get closer so do exacly the opposite with the bottom of your heart. Fake it till you make it.
    And i expect update how it went.

0|1
    0|1
  • What grade are you in? I hope your not in high school, please don’t steal someone boyfriend thats not the way to do it.

0|2
    0|0
    • Highschool freshmen im 15 but he went to elementary with me too and i knew we belong together ever since i meet him he is my future husband he just doesn't realize it because of the other girl

• Show All
    • just bc you know someone from the past doesn't mean they are the one for you your probably really attractive to him and think he soo great but probably he isn't i would just chill and tell him how you feel and he can decide what he wants to do he is happy with her dont ruin it your mad cause he didn’t choose you im sorry but you can't force soneone to like you or love you

• But you dont understand its not just some kind of young love we are meant for each other he is mine and im his. That dumb slut doesn't even apprecitate him. i would do anything for him no matter what he would want even if he told me to kill myself i would slit my throat if it made him happy no other girl can give him the love he deserves we are made for each other

• You seem to have an unhealthy obsession if you think you own a person because you like them.

2|3
    0|0
    • This is true. I have had my own obsessions, however I know I'm not entitled to someone. I let them know I care or like them if even that or whatever and leave it alone from there. Truth be told they'd probably never know I liked them at all.

• i dont think i own him, if anything he owns me, im made for him and him only i would never talk back or do anything he told me not to do because he is my whole world

• You're actually so ridiculous. Why would you go out of your way to ruin a perfectly fine relationship? I thought I had a little faith in the world but you made me lose all of it now.

1|2
    0|0
    • Because its not a perfectly fine relationship he is supposed to be with me she is hust trying to steal him i have to stop her

• Show All
    • but he is not happy because he is not with me, even if its just tempotary hapyness she can't give him the love i can she will just eventually ruin everything and than he will be sad and wish he would chose me from the start so i want to spare him the trouble and help him get on the right track

• You're actually weird in the head. I suggest you get a therapist.

• U r juz makin this up. I dont believe u. I dont believe a girl like u even exist. If i find a gal like u, I would do anything for her. But, like i said, gals like u dnt exist at all.

1|0
    0|2
    • Show All
    • I would have followed u if u wernt invisible 😊

• thats okay i only made this account to ask this question

• You have issues. Stage 4 clinger 🤤. Give me this guy's number so I can warn him.

4|2
    0|0
  • 😒you sound exactly like this girl who was stalking me I’m not saying that that’s what your doing but you have to let him do his own thing you can’t purposely break up someone

0|2
    0|0
    • by the way ITS NOT LOVE ITS CALLED OBSESSION Not Love

• Show All
    • but you dont understand, leaving her and getting with me will make him happy, and then i will listen to him whenever he says something

• It doesn’t matter you can’t make someone happy if you take them away from someone who makes them happy

• It don't work like that. If you would happen to break them up, not only will the girl your crush is with no like you, your crush wouldn't like you either. Don't waste your time on it.

0|2
    0|0
    • i dont care if the girl didn't like me, i hate her, i hate her so much and i dont know if she knows that i hate her but she will definitly soon know how much i hate her. Plus if i broke them up i would make sure i wouldn't be a "suspect" of intentional breaking up, its not hard to fabricate some evidence to break up a relationship. Plus even if she knew i broke them up i wouldn't let her tell him, no matter what it would take to shut her up forever

• And you know what? Guys are not stupid. And if you think he won't find out, he will. And when he does he won't like you that's for sure. And the more you try to break them up guess what? The more determined they will be to stay together.

• i would make sure he doesn't find out, and i would make sure there are no evidence even if she tried to tell him it was me i would say its false claims and she is just being angry or something, and even if what you say is true, Determination can be broken. She is not some kind of a goddes, she is just a 15 year old girl, i can break her soul and determination, she has no idea how much i can break her

• Yeah... It's all about you... His feelings doesn't count... That's a very selfish kind of love...
    Thank goodness he's with the other girl...

2|1
    0|0
    • No he should be with me she isn't good enough for him im the one he should be with forever

• Please... Let him be the judge of who is best for him...

• Wait for them to break up. If she is a "dumb slut" like you say she is then he will probably break up with her eventually but for now just leave them alone.

0|2
    0|0
    • I guess but i hate to see him waste his time with someone who isn't worth his time

• Don't do the cell phone thing, do you want him to date you on a lie? If you are so certain that you were meant for each other (and you two are quite young so you might change your mind), then tell him the truth.

2|3
    0|0
  • Wow how about you leave them alone and not destroy a relationship, if u did I'm positive he would find out that you intentional broke them up and would hate your guts and not want to be with you or most likely would make their relationship stronger , don't be selfish

1|2
    0|0
  • What gives you the right to have him more than her? Surely, if you love him as much as you say you do, you’d respect his decision and let him be happy with his current partner.

1|1
    0|0
    • but he is not happy with her, its just imaginary happyness. I have the right to have him more than her because we were made for each other, he was born to be my husband and i was born to be his wife and no one will stay in our way ever

• You’re completely delusional.. under 18 and you think you want to get married with this kid? Whay disney movies have you been watching?

• I dont like disney movies that much, more of a dreamworks fan, and yes, i want to get married with this guy and it doesn't matter that im under 18, my hearth knows what it wants, its fate not a decision

• Don’t because if you truly love the person you’ll let them be happy and won’t try and hurt them. Think about it if you hurt them will they want to be with you?

0|2
    0|0
    • well if i did anything i would make sure i wasn't in the frame so he wouldn't know i broke them up and maybe i could tell him later and he would thank me for it but now he wouldn't understand that i did it for us, for our future

• Yeah, it sucks. I've been in your position before. I survived. You will, too. Just give it time - if it's meant to be, it will. If not, you're better off.

3|1
    0|0
    • Look. Do it the best way. Wait until you see the guy alone girl not around. Go up to him and tell him you like him and if things don't work out with his current girl for whatever reason, you are interested. That's all you have to do. Let him decide.

• Show All
    • @ThisAndThat No worries, it's ok. :)

• Thanks for your understanding! :)

• Find a guy that likes her.. then set it up where they are together then set back and watch it work for you

1|0
    0|1
  • Yikes man I hope he never gets with you because this is toxic and the poor bastard deserves better

2|2
    0|0
    • dont call my future husband a bastard bitch

• Don't call me a bitch, psycho

• you shouldn't call other people psycho for no reason, its insulting and you are playing with fire, and someday you might get burned beyond your imagination

• That is screwed up, why would you hurt someone you love? Taking his happiness that is brutal

1|3
    0|0
    • no you dont understand, i dont want to hurt him, her maybe but not him, and im not taking his happiness he doesn't have it, he got tricked by this bitch of a whore into an unhappy relationship i just want to save him so he won't waste his time

• You need proof, but you can't be the one to show him.

Because if what you are saying is true. He may not like you after you show him. Because your contributing to the pain in a way.
      But then again that factor is based on how you approach him and how mature he is. You need mutual friends of yours and his to show him. Make sense?

• Dont break them up
    2nd of all i think she is better for him than you ever will be

1|3
    0|0
    • how can you say that you dont know her she sucks im the best he can get ever he was made for me and i was made for him no one is better for him than me and he is the only one for me

• Show All
    • You will only get hurted by yourself you will gain nothing out of this

• Cause you hurt the one you are obsessed with

• I have never been more terrified of a post

6|2
    1|0
    • What? Why

• At 15 (I think i read that below, forgive me if I'm wrong) please believe me when i tell you you have no clue what a soulmate is and no relationship you pursue is likely to end in an lifelong comittment. We've all crushed a little too hard on a guy in our teen years but this is not healthy for you or for him nd you'll do more harm than good to your friendship with him by acting like the clingy pushy friendtype

• ok i admit lot of 15 year olds have pointless relationship, like the one he has with that other girl, but our love is real, it can happen even if im only 15

• How about u get over him and let him be with whoever he wants to... besides what if u succeed and he finds out

1|0
    0|0
    • i would tell him i did it for us, for our future marriage and our future children, and that she was trying to take this away from me

• Show All
    • @Confidenceoverload Well its either marry him or die so your insults are kind of pointless to me :)

• Whatever I’m just tryna tell you what’s gonna happen

• Ok no this is not ok.
    Number 1 no human ever belongs to another human, you are clearly obsessed
    Number 2 never break a couple up, it is none of your business
    Number 3 you are waaay to young to know what true love is, you are saying that someone you has been in your class for a while is your future husband.
    You need to chill take a step back and maybe move on

1|0
    0|0
  • You don't. Plain and simple mind your own god damned business.

3|3
    0|0
  • If it's your fault they broke up he will never be yours. You will be worse than her. HANDS OFF! Let her screw it up on her own. Or admit he may not be who you thought.

0|2
    0|0
  • I don't think that is a good idea if he find out it was you who did that he will not went to dated you

1|2
    0|0
  • This is just terrible

4|2
    0|0
    • how is true love terrible?

• Show All
    • Its not like that he isn't with me because i was a bit distant because i was so shy, and im not a whore like this girl that goes around stealing boys. He doesn't care about her or want her, she is just tricking him into thinking that, he just doesn't know whats best for him but i know whats best for him. I know he didn't mean to hurt me when he started dating her and i forgive him but she must pay for trying to ruin our future together

• You sound so childish! It’s quite sad...
      you also should have then detailed the whole situation more before posting this question. Also how could you possibly know what’s best for SOMEONE ELSE? This is all part of your learning and growing up. And getting back at someone IS childish. Ever heard of “two wrongs don’t make a right” ?

• Oh gosh
    This so immature

4|2
    0|0
  • Break up someone is so you can date them is bad to your character

1|3
    0|0
  • You put yourself out there. Don't do some backstabbing shit. Then you'll just prove you don't deserve him..

1|1
    0|0
  • PLEASE DO NOT GET BETWEEN TWO PEOPLE

No offence, but those type of people who try to make a move on a person who is taken or try to break them up suck.

If two people love each other, be happy. Just as if you were dating someone you loved you don't want anyone to break you two up. Or even your parents, you wouldn't want someone to come between them. Please just let it be and stop and there are plenty of people around so let it go.

Focus on school and friends. Your time will come... trust me. Besides... boys are dumb and most high school relationships don't last anyways.

1|1
    0|0
    • and if you really loved him and cared about him, you'd let him be happy, even if it's not with you.

If you love someone, set them free. If they come back they're yours; if they don't they never were.
      ~ Richard Bach

• The other girl was more brave and she beat you. Go kick some rocks because you're not getting anything from him.

0|1
    0|0
  • Having your friends give a good enough reason to break up with her and when he's upset when he's done breaking up with her Comfort him.

0|0
    0|0
    • thats basically the idea im just not sure how im going to break them up yet

• You can't change them all u can do is tell him how u feel

0|0
    0|0
  • You are a psycho girl. I hope he runs.

2|2
    0|0
    • Thats really mean im not psycho im just scared because some dumb slut is stealing my husband to be

• Show All
    • Hey @asker I don't know if you're for real or not but you're telling people on a opinion based site that you would resort to petty theivery and even resort to murder if he said so... what do you want us to think?

• @chatwanderer i want you to see how much in love im with him and why he is meant to be with me not her

• You can kill her then hide in your garden/basement or you can find bad things about her

0|0
    0|1
  • just tell them i done have fun with your girlfriend

0|0
    0|0
    • what? im sorry i can't understand that sentence its too butchered

• tell him over have fun with your new girlfriend

• Why didn't you ask him out?

1|1
    0|0
    • Im very shy around him so i kept distance

• Show All
    • pretty sure he does we are in the same class, and we were in the same class in elementary school too. I was always very shy around him because i always loved him so i didn't want to mess it up and scare him away so i always kept my distance but that doesn't matter, we are destined to be together forever

• I'm guessing he doesn't know that. Either ask him out, when their relationship ends, or move on

• Lol you are a monster

2|2
    1|0
    • No im not thats mean :(

• Hey, real talk. Sorry i called you that. you're getting a lot of hate and it probably really sucks. Intensionally trying to break them up though is also mean to the other girl, and her goals, and thats why most people are responding this way.

Show More

Recommended myTakes