My crush is dating a diffirent girl. How can I break them up?

i love this boy he is awesome everything you could want from a guy so i love him and we are meant for each other but this dumb slut from our class asked him out and i dont know why he agreed and niw they are dating, but thats bad because he is mine he belongs to me and he will be happier with me than her so i just want to do him a favour and show him he shouldn't be with her but me its for his own good so how can i break them up so he can be with me like he is supposed to. thanks in advance <3

Also please dont suggest anything weird or painful i dont want to hurt hik maybe her but not him
BryanG had a great idea that i could steal her phone and make it look like she is cheating. Even if i can't fabricate enough evidence against her he won't trust her the same way and maybe they break up. What do u guys think about that idea?
the anon (1á-24) that posted an opinion just now is the kind of person i was hoping to get an answer from, a nice person, not a mean bully like you all calling me crazy, take a lesson from him jerks

2847

Most Helpful Girls

• Know his type and act according to it. The girl may have the looks but she may not have the personality.

If you want to break them up, I suggest to make the person look bad and point out her flaws. Get closer to your crush and act according to his type.

The "dumb slut" also has feelings. Please keep in mind that you will find more people you like in your life. He isn't the perfect one if he's taken.

• Flirt with him and wait till they break up

Most Helpful Guys

• That always ends up bad, I don't think you should but if you want to get one of their phones and type something that will make them hate each other

• I could try to steal her phone when we change for sports classes and type lile a fake message to make it looks like she is cheating. That could work thanks for the idea

• They have a point, you said you didn't want to hurt the guy but it will end up hurting everyone and you will feel the guilt just like I am now thinking that I probably ruined a relationship

• I am ending this here I'm deleting this app you should have never started to try to do any of this stuff you are doing bad, I'm sure you two are close enough for him to be with you because just like me you are only 15 he is going to be depressed af and he will probably kill himself did you ever think of that? You are doing wrong I think you should change your mind because you may just cause a lot of unwanted pain

• Be smart. Plant evidence of cheating on her. Don't get caught, or make out that you were involved.