Does it really matter how tall your partner is?

It may look funny if your partner is two heads taller than you, but I wonder if it really is an issue for most people.
I think the most intelectual people won't really mind the height, after all, someone interesting has to focus on many points of someone's personality before their physical appearance.
  • Aye aye, sir (ᗒᗨᗕ)
  • Definitely no ( ̄ε ̄)
  • Maybe ╮(^_^)╭
    Vote C

6963

Most Helpful Girl

• No. I don't care. What am I going to do with my partner being taller or shorter than me? Nothing. There are other things to consider, something as irrelevant and superficial as height is not one of them.

• Apparently many girls who also answered here don't think that way unfortunately (T_T)