Do you believe ghosting is a theoretical term? if you want to talk to someone should you just talk to them?

13

Most Helpful Girl

• Ghosting I think means not explaining yourself or letting the person know you have no intention of talking to them or going further in your interactions with me. To me its one of the worst things you can do to somebody. I would rather you scream in my face and threaten me then completely ignore me - to me ignoring me hurts more.

• That's very true!

• It's the worst because it's taking away someone's humanity by denying them opportunity to find out what's going on. It's also something cowards do.

Most Helpful Guy

• It takes two to have a conversation. Ghosting exist since the dawns of time, people are getting aware of it now because of all those dating app and because women are experiencing it more and more (all those new expressions come from girls magazines, go figure)

• So just talk to the person hahahahaha

• I read it as he busy now he thinks I’m not interested. That’s it

• I ended the convo by
      Accident