Girls, Did she lose interest?

I met a girl at the gym. Everytime I looked at her she was looking at me. This went on for a couple of weeks. I met her outside the mal one dayl. She looked at me and smiled. I decided to talk to her the next time I saw her at the gym

The next time I saw her at the gym I was going to start talking to her , but she started first. We had a short conversation and next time we talked again. We have been talking everytime for maybe 3 months. After she came back from vacation I asked for her phone number when I met her in the wardrobe. Before she left.
She gave me her number and we have texted a bit. But now she seems uninterested. I have met her 2 times at the gym after I got her number and the last text I sent was a week ago. First time she didn't really engage in a coversation and today we didn't talk at all. But when I enter the gym she smlies and said hi and when she leaves she always looks at me and smiles when she says bye.

I haven't asked her out yet, but it feels like is uninterested now.

And something weird happend today. I was on a machine almost directly above her, maybe 1,5 meters away. When she was done she streched out which she always do because of her back problem, but she pointed her ass towards me not more than a meter away. Did she do that intentionally or was that just a coincidence. When she walked by me she looked at my groin. I was sitting. Did she try to get my attention or was it nothing?

10