Guys, when it comes to black women what do you prefer to see?

I watched a few videos where they asked men their thoughts on black women who wear their natural hair, black women wearing weave and which did they prefer and why. So I’m just curious.
  • Guys, when it comes to black women what do you prefer to see?Weave/extension
    Vote A
  • Guys, when it comes to black women what do you prefer to see?Relaxed (straight hair)
    Vote B
  • Guys, when it comes to black women what do you prefer to see?natural hair (curls/kinks/coils)
    Vote C
  • It doesn’t matter to me
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Mk I feel uniquely qualified to answer this since my girlfriend is black.
    I'm gonna be honest, she's asked me the same thing before and I really don't like giving my opinion 'cause I just want her to wear her hair how she likes it. Unfortunately that answer is never good enough and I'm forced to be straight up honest that I like the curls/kinks/coils whatever you want to call them (curly to me) just 'cause it looks attractive sexy and cute. Weave is probably the last thing I find attractive on an African-Canadian woman which is ironically probably the most common choice. I also have a thing for a girl in a ponytail and my girlfriend knows it and started doing it up more often.

TBH though, just do what makes you happy, there's a guy out there who likes all kinds of the weirdest shit. If it has a hole, and he can put his dick in it, he likes it. It's a perverted truth, but it's the truth. There's a man of every preference.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• Nothing worse than seeing women get manipulated by media. Black women have very nice hair and come with the excuse it's hard to manage or it takes to long to wash. What happend for the past 1,000 years before weaves and TV? Shame!

0|1
    0|0
  • extensions are hot... like slutty hot
    but i prefer natural hair

but the not like the bottom right and bottom middle...
    the rest yes

0|0
    0|0
  • Black women, just like white women, look good in a variety of hair styles.

0|0
    0|0
  • I want to see very long hair on black women. It's easier for me to found an attractive white woman with short hair than a black one.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm fine with anything, as long as you don't wear a wig for no fucking reason.

1|0
    0|0
  • Natural because I need to know what's going on under there

1|0
    0|0
  • I like longish straight hair, personally.

0|0
    0|0
  • Everything except weaves and wigs are cute

1|0
    0|0
  • Black is beautiful

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer the straight hair so.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sexy butt and legs

0|0
    0|0
  • Ohhhh that curly hair that's just the best!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Natural/relaxed...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes