Guys, when it comes to black women what do you prefer to see?

I watched a few videos where they asked men their thoughts on black women who wear their natural hair, black women wearing weave and which did they prefer and why. So I’m just curious.
  • Guys, when it comes to black women what do you prefer to see?Weave/extension
  • Guys, when it comes to black women what do you prefer to see?Relaxed (straight hair)
  • Guys, when it comes to black women what do you prefer to see?natural hair (curls/kinks/coils)
    Vote C
  • It doesn’t matter to me
    Vote D

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Mk I feel uniquely qualified to answer this since my girlfriend is black.
    I'm gonna be honest, she's asked me the same thing before and I really don't like giving my opinion 'cause I just want her to wear her hair how she likes it. Unfortunately that answer is never good enough and I'm forced to be straight up honest that I like the curls/kinks/coils whatever you want to call them (curly to me) just 'cause it looks attractive sexy and cute. Weave is probably the last thing I find attractive on an African-Canadian woman which is ironically probably the most common choice. I also have a thing for a girl in a ponytail and my girlfriend knows it and started doing it up more often.

TBH though, just do what makes you happy, there's a guy out there who likes all kinds of the weirdest shit. If it has a hole, and he can put his dick in it, he likes it. It's a perverted truth, but it's the truth. There's a man of every preference.