Short guys, would you date a girl who is a bit taller than you?

Like maybe 1 or 2 inches taller

015

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, why not? I'm not overly short but I do get ridiculed at work for being the height that I am. I'm always made to feel I'm the shortest person there is on this planet but it doesn't bother me! in fact I just ridicule myself and laugh with them which they can't comprehend.

As such, I find it incredible when a woman is shorter than me because that's just incredibly cute 8)

As for a taller woman, I've dated one before and it was never an issue :-) Even if she were to wear high heels/wedge shoes that's her choice as it always should be!

In summary, it should never be an issue but others will always disagree as we're all entitled to our own opinions. It just happens to be one aspect of two people getting together and it shouldn't be the defining factor x

• Thank you for MHO x :-)

Guess you're looking to date a guy slightly shorter than you? No worries, you do what you got to do to make you happy! Good luck āœŒšŸ½