How do I drop hints to a guy that a like him without it being noticeable?

I think this guy likes me but I’m not sure so I want to drop hints to see how he reacts to them but I don’t want to be obvious

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Defuq did I just read? You wanna drop hints that he won't notice? You fucking stupid aren't you? They gotta be noticeable or you'd be wasting your time because he won't notice the hints.

0|0
    0|0
    • Could you be anymore of a dick? Who the hell spells the fuck as “defuq” get outta here with yourself. Better watch who ya talking to. I meant without it being noticeable I like him. Enough hints for him to question “I think she likes me” but not so obvious that it’s like “dude she has a crush on me”

• I actually could be more of a dick, if you thought I were a dick before well you haven't seen me going full dick mode on someone. I should watch who I'm talking to? Why the hell do I need to do that unless you're the Queen or Princess of my country I don't really care... And from my experience the "I think" scenario shit ain't something good. Because you're making him uncertain and THINK he might no even approach you.

• Asking for the impossible. You are like a guy in camo with an emergency vest

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes