Why is my boyfriend mad?

My boyfriend sends me a sexual text around 12:20 inviting me over. I said ok. Around 1:30 Im heading over to his place and he says nevermind you were taking too long. I replied "really" He said You can't be taking so long babe I have errands to run." I up the street from his house. I said So your telling me to turn around" He said"I only have one thing to do"

I turned around and went home. I told him if you had things to do dont invite me over. He didn't reply.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• He's frustrated, and I can see why.

Does the term "quickie" mean nothing to you? He wanted to have sex over his lunch hour before continuing his business for the day. You knew he was horny and left him hanging anyway by taking so long to come over. Then, you gave him attitude for having other stuff to do, after you took an hour to walk down the street to his house, when he just wanted to have sex quickly mid day.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• lmao make him drive out to you and then tell him to go home.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• He's not "mad" maybe he just got some bull $h¡t to do and is pissed about not be able to see you because of the thing he had to do. Go easy on him, try to calm rather than "starting" a fight

1|1
    0|0
  • ? Okay? Who slipped in jerk pills. What drugs he's on? And you answered you own question. Cause you live close but took to long.

1|0
    0|0
  • This is why we make telephone calls instead of sending text messages like little children. Both of you sound unreasonable, and it's likely due to one person texting with a tone in mind and the other person reading it in a negative tone instead.

0|0
    0|0
  • He is mad because you took over an hour and you still hadn't even reached yet. You should have at least told him you would have taken that long...

1|0
    0|0
  • Dafuq... sounds like a douche tbh xD
    either he's a little kid or really douchey

1|0
    0|1
  • Apparently, you took too long. Did he tell you to come right over ("right now")?

0|0
    0|0
  • Very sad... he is really a idiot. Or just invited you for fun or checking that you come or not

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like a knob head

1|0
    0|0
  • lol
    I think is a clingy bitch man bitch lol

0|0
    0|0
  • He had another girl come over and do it for him maybe he has multiple girls and you missed his timing.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes