Why is my boyfriend mad?

My boyfriend sends me a sexual text around 12:20 inviting me over. I said ok. Around 1:30 Im heading over to his place and he says nevermind you were taking too long. I replied "really" He said You can't be taking so long babe I have errands to run." I up the street from his house. I said So your telling me to turn around" He said"I only have one thing to do"

I turned around and went home. I told him if you had things to do dont invite me over. He didn't reply.

111

Most Helpful Guy

• He's frustrated, and I can see why.

Does the term "quickie" mean nothing to you? He wanted to have sex over his lunch hour before continuing his business for the day. You knew he was horny and left him hanging anyway by taking so long to come over. Then, you gave him attitude for having other stuff to do, after you took an hour to walk down the street to his house, when he just wanted to have sex quickly mid day.

Most Helpful Girl

• lmao make him drive out to you and then tell him to go home.