Do I still carry on?

Met a lovely guy from a dating site , the first date I wasn’t sure but the second we got on well and we kissed I liked him but 3rd date I’m not sure , I feel so bad but I’m not feeling attraction I wish I was as he’s a lovely perfect man , I’m worried I will upset him because he’s told his family about me I feel I’m letting him down :( what should I do? Carry it on and maybe attraction will grow? Or tell him the truth , I know he will be angry

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Tell him the truth. No reason to waste his time if it isn't working out, and no reason to just hang in there an hope attraction grows if you aren't feeling it.

0|0
    0|0
    • He got angry when I told him he’s lovely but I wasn’t feeling a connection , he said thanks a lot ! I’ve told all my family about you and you have done this ! He called me vile and a horrible women... I only went on 3 dates with him yes what e had one kiss nothing more I always paid for rounds so I never took advantage.. maybe I’ve had a lucky escape?

• Probably for the best. Regardless of whether or not you had a lucky escape, it definitely better to do it now instead of dragging it out.
      On a side note, him telling his family about you after 3 dates seems a little desperate.

• Go with the honest way, if you don't like him to 99,9% then it's to no use. And to try letting grow can also make it worse.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes