Relationship help?

Okay, so I’ve been dating this guy for about two months and it doesn’t feel right. For example, I have much more fun hanging out with my friends than I do him, but even though I feel this way, I haven’t said anything to him about the one-sidedness of our relationship.

When I see him, I feel kind of fake in a way, like I have to force compliments, smiles, and laughs out of me to please him. He’s a good guy, but not necessarily when it comes to relationships. Sometimes he’ll be rude to me all week long, apologize over text by saying he’s “been a bad boyfriend”, but then turn around and act the same the next week.. he’s also misscalled me by his long term crush’s name last night. I feel like I’m going in circles and missing out on something brighter and bigger in my life. I do love him, but I think it’s more in a friendship sort of way.

How do I let him down? I want to talk to him about this during summer vacation so I don’t have to deal with the awkwardness of sitting next to him in class. I’ve never broken up with someone before except when my ex cheated on me.. so please, do you guys have any tips? I don’t want to be insensitive, he’s a good friend.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• When my girlfriend broke up with me i was happy that she told me truth how she felt, i really like her honesty and we are still friends and hanging out sometimes, I don't know how your boyfriend is but i think the best way would be just saying the truth and how it is, if you only have feelings for him as a friend let him know

1|0
    0|0
  • Leave him

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes