Girlfriend drinking?

How would I go on about asking my girlfriend to not drink without being controlling?

42

Most Helpful Guy

• You can express why you feel she shouldn't be drinking/are uncomfortable with it but ultimately, I feel it is up to her weather she wants to drink or not

Most Helpful Girl

• Tell her why you're concerned and what you would rather do instead

• Okay we did that and she agreed she wouldn’t, but the other day she turned 21 and I don't know if she went out and drank with her friends, I’m trying to trust her bc I’m insecure, I also do want her to enjoy herself but I also don’t want her to drink so how should I talk to her about it

• Let her go as in let her drink or break up?