Older or younger?

Do you prefer dating someone who is older, younger or the same age? How much of age difference and why do you prefer that?

I prefer some one older, because most of the time they are in a different maturity level than guys my age/younger.
  • Older
    Vote A
  • Younger
    Vote B
  • Same age
    Vote C
  • Don't care as long as they are mature and appropriate age
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I like dating older women. My girlfriend is currently 30 (I'm 21) and was 29 when I started dating her. She's 9 years and two months older than me and is also the WAY more experienced partner (I had no experience prior to her, to be exact). I'm still the man in our relationship but I can definitely feel where she's wiser and in some ways more street smart than me, except she thinks with... her vagina? More often than I think with my dick. On the pros, once again, she is extremely wise and intelligent, gets all of my old 80's references and is extremely fucking hot in bed. She introduced me to sex and I pretty quickly became dominant but Jesus this woman can still surprise me.

Prior to her and actually also still, I've had a crush on my teacher since high school who is now one of my closest friends, Neely. She's 44 this year so she is WELL older than me (which, amongst me being a former student and a plethora of other reasons is why she'd never date me) but in another life I would've treated her like the Queen she is and fucked her as hard as I do my girlfriend because I won't lie, I love older women for their beauty, brains and insight, but both these girls are sexy as all hell too. And sophisticated. I'm just mature enough to recognize it will never work with Neely, but it can work with my girlfriend and by god it is and will.
    Go older, it's WAY too fucking awesome to pass up.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't care too much about age - as long as he is a good person - I find older guys who aren't married unless they are widowed or married very young - may be the type that don't commit to the girls they are with or have unusually high standards that aren't reasonable or fair. Younger guys are often attractive with good personalities but you have to question whether they would still loyal to you if you are significantly older than you - guys my age may judge me for not making as much money as them while a younger guy or older guy will not judge me for that - the younger cause he doesn't make that much either and the older cause he doesn't care how much I make.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I use to like older guys when I was young lol but now that i'm in my 20's I find myself into young guys now! lol The older guys intimidate me. and I feel like they would look like i'm their little sister or daughter lol For some reason I kinda stopped aging after 18 lol My face looks young and so guys don't even want to bother because they think i'm young too. A guy who is 2-3 years younger is perfect. We look the same age.

1|1
    0|0
  • The last girl I hung out with was 23... she thought I was 27.
    I'm 39...

1|0
    0|0
  • No more than 5 older. They tend to be more mature and considerate.

0|1
    0|0
  • Older honestly. I find myself having a hard time keeping up with trends that girls my age follow sometimes and I prefer someone who's actually willing to compromise and talk about their issues with me. Not sulk and not tell me. Cuz I'm kinda oblivious and need serious help figuring stuff out sometimes lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care as long as she is mature enough to hide her innate insanity.

1|3
    0|0
  • i prefer younger.. but i dont mind age difference. all i want a caring, loving, little bit mature girl as my girlfriend... As I am single nowadays. LOL

1|0
    0|0
  • Well usually I'm into girls my age or older
    It's not a preference though more like I got along with them and not younger girls

1|0
    0|0
  • I've been with older and younger and being with younger there more fun and easy going then older lady's

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer younger girls because they're much sexier to me :)

1|1
    0|0
  • I prefer younger. I'm a daddy-dom so it doesn't fit the dynamic for my little / sub to be older than me.

0|0
    0|0
  • At my age older isn´t a good choice. Same age or younger.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like older because i think there is less drama and everything is just straight, plus i have been with over 4 older ladies so it is my opinion💁

0|0
    0|0
  • it depends! i dont care about age as long as it is legal!

0|0
    0|0
  • Same age or up to a few years younger

1|0
    0|0
  • Older or same age is fine.

0|2
    0|0
  • idgaf

1|0
    0|0
  • Definitely older

0|1
    0|0
  • D: i just don't care enough aboot age.

0|0
    0|0
  • Older. I want a minivan driving mother of 6, with saggy yittys and wrinkles.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes