Older or younger?

Do you prefer dating someone who is older, younger or the same age? How much of age difference and why do you prefer that?

I prefer some one older, because most of the time they are in a different maturity level than guys my age/younger.
  • Older
  • Younger
  • Same age
    Vote C
  • Don't care as long as they are mature and appropriate age
    Vote D

516

Most Helpful Guy

• I like dating older women. My girlfriend is currently 30 (I'm 21) and was 29 when I started dating her. She's 9 years and two months older than me and is also the WAY more experienced partner (I had no experience prior to her, to be exact). I'm still the man in our relationship but I can definitely feel where she's wiser and in some ways more street smart than me, except she thinks with... her vagina? More often than I think with my dick. On the pros, once again, she is extremely wise and intelligent, gets all of my old 80's references and is extremely fucking hot in bed. She introduced me to sex and I pretty quickly became dominant but Jesus this woman can still surprise me.

Prior to her and actually also still, I've had a crush on my teacher since high school who is now one of my closest friends, Neely. She's 44 this year so she is WELL older than me (which, amongst me being a former student and a plethora of other reasons is why she'd never date me) but in another life I would've treated her like the Queen she is and fucked her as hard as I do my girlfriend because I won't lie, I love older women for their beauty, brains and insight, but both these girls are sexy as all hell too. And sophisticated. I'm just mature enough to recognize it will never work with Neely, but it can work with my girlfriend and by god it is and will.
    Go older, it's WAY too fucking awesome to pass up.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't care too much about age - as long as he is a good person - I find older guys who aren't married unless they are widowed or married very young - may be the type that don't commit to the girls they are with or have unusually high standards that aren't reasonable or fair. Younger guys are often attractive with good personalities but you have to question whether they would still loyal to you if you are significantly older than you - guys my age may judge me for not making as much money as them while a younger guy or older guy will not judge me for that - the younger cause he doesn't make that much either and the older cause he doesn't care how much I make.