Not sure if I want a relationship or relationship stuff?

Whenever i think about a relationship i think of all the fun stuff it would bring but i also have this weird weighing pressure like if i do this its like a contract or something but I don't know is it weird to want to do stuff That couples do (not just sex wise) but also feel weird about going into a relationship

22

Most Helpful Girl

• That's understandable. You are only 18 years old. You might need to figure out what you want to do, what you can do and what you should do with your life before you decide on a woman that is compatible with that vision. Until your vision is strong enough - I don't think its a good idea to date anybody because you might find this person hinders you later on or that you hinder them. Too much tension and there could be a painful break up - its happened to 3 of my cousins so far (nobody in my parents generation in my family is divorced though).

Most Helpful Guy

• Resltionships can be so gooddddd and bad at the same time. You have to choose wisely and if you are going to love someone make sure to have an exit so you dont get left hurting. But start a relationship I would say, it's so nice and would make you learn a lot of stuff and new experiences.