Why do people do this? Ever heard of this?

Claim benefits whild claiming to be mentally ill when they are not. I have some friends who act like they are suicidal when they are not just to claim money... u can get up to 1800 a month. But the cost is... u will be unstable on paper for the rest of your life...

29

Most Helpful Girl

• Why don't you just report them? That is literally taking away from those of us who actually suffer. If you're willing to post it via social media, anonymous or not, then you should be able to report it.

• naaww ain't my business

• You're basically just as bad as they are then.

• I agree. If not for you, consider the fact it's people like that who give a terrible reputation to those who actually need help.

Most Helpful Guy

• Pretty pathetic to leech off of society like that. I guess some people have no shame or self respect. In any case this is fraud and can lead to a jail term if caught.

• i know a few...

• Maybe you can get some money for turning them in to a watchdog agency. They deserve it anyway.