Why do people do this? Ever heard of this?

Claim benefits whild claiming to be mentally ill when they are not. I have some friends who act like they are suicidal when they are not just to claim money... u can get up to 1800 a month. But the cost is... u will be unstable on paper for the rest of your life...

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Why don't you just report them? That is literally taking away from those of us who actually suffer. If you're willing to post it via social media, anonymous or not, then you should be able to report it.

0|0
    0|0
    • naaww ain't my business

• You're basically just as bad as they are then.

• I agree. If not for you, consider the fact it's people like that who give a terrible reputation to those who actually need help.

Most Helpful Guy

• Pretty pathetic to leech off of society like that. I guess some people have no shame or self respect. In any case this is fraud and can lead to a jail term if caught.

0|0
    0|0
    • i know a few...

• Maybe you can get some money for turning them in to a watchdog agency. They deserve it anyway.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• That's very rare. Your friend isn't a good person. And it's rarely that easy to get assistance. Do you live in the USA? If so which state, I'll double check the benefits available

0|0
    0|0
  • us gamers are very suicidal and being a gamer is a illness we don't like to much socialization and only have a very small group of trustworthy friends in person

0|0
    0|0
  • I think this is an instance of fraud. In some places you can be arrested for that (as well you should).
    Any criminal trying to escape justice may do the same when he is arrested.

0|0
    0|0
  • People so it here to escape thw military service, they are slackers dont wanna do anything just wnjoy the life.

0|0
    0|0
  • Where do you get paid to be suicidal? I've never heard of such a thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because the world is full of repulsive scamming frauds.

0|0
    0|0
  • Free money! Yay)

0|0
    1|0
  • You can only find out about your personal records with your consent.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've heard of it. I know a lot of scumbags doing this but its whatever.
    Only the S̶t̶r̶o̶n̶g̶ corrupted survive

0|0
    0|1

Recommended myTakes