Would you want to know?

Would you want to know before dating her if a girlfriend had been raped? At what point would you want to know?
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Would this change how you felt about her?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• The unfortunate truth is the most women are sexually violated in some way during their lives.

Demanding to know such a private detail about their lives is as much a violation as their rape was.

Let them tell you in the own time if they choose to. It wasn't her fault. If you find out don't get mad at her or you're an ass AMD don't deserve her.

2|1
    0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I swear to god if I see another question that makes this mistake, I am shooting someone. Am I saying yes, I would like to know, or yes, it would change my opinion?

Yes, I would like to know so I could help her through her pain and protect her

Whenever she feels comfortable telling me

No, this would not change how I feel about her (except maybe I’d be a little more protective. Just a little.)

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd want to know as soon as she's comfortable enough with me to talk about it. That way I know that I should be more careful when I touch her and more understanding when she doesn't want to be touched.

I would also want to know what I should avoid doing or saying so that I don't trigger any PTSD she might have.

1|0
    0|0
  • No. Her telling me wouldn't change my going out with her, she would just tell me when she felt the time is right. (Perhaps before sexual contact, because then we could better establish boundaries.) If she's a lovely human being, then we can have that discussion later

1|0
    0|0
  • I knew someone who got beat by her ex. It was useful to know because she would jump if I became animated.

If I need to know something in order to not cause more harm, I want to know it.

1|0
    0|0
  • i would want to know because some actions i would make could make the girl uncomfortable so i could change those habits and let her know that with me she is gonna be protected.

1|0
    0|0
  • That's a personal question and you should not feel obligated to tell your so that you have been raped. You'll want to make sure that they wouldn't freak out or act weird.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd want to know beforehand so I would know what topics to be careful around but it wouldn't change my feelings at all.

1|0
    0|0
  • Form the being so. Could take it slow and try my best to make her feel comfortable like with kissing and stuff just make sure she okay

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I’d like to know and no it wouldn’t change what or how I think of her

1|0
    0|0
  • It would never change my love in a bad way. It would make me love her more and treat her better like take my time with intamite things.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I want to know but it doesn't change how I feel at all

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure I'd like to know but there's no reason to dump her over that.

1|0
    0|0
  • i would let her tell me when she was ready to tell me unless it messes with her sex drive

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I want to know immediately because I would not date someone who's been raped.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't ask but I would want her to tell me

1|0
    0|0
  • Honestly that's her decision. If she tells me that would show a lot of trust but if she simply wants to forget about it I could understand that.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes