Is it odd for a guy to show no interest in women if he’s straight?

Its honestly been over two years before I last even tried with women. I came to the conclusion that I didn’t have what women wanted after finding out that truth first hand. What hurt the most was putting in the max effort after being let down initially and still experiencing let down. Competing with other men just isn’t my thing and to be honest it makes me compare myself with other and that’s not healthy. Sure sex would be nice but you actually have to attract women first. The first couple of times I was cheated on sent me down a very dark path I want to avoid at all costs. I’m basically piecing my life back together at this point. My focus right now is solely on myself but sometimes I admittedly get down when I see other guys able to talk to and go out with girls successfully. Do you think just staying single forever would make me happier in the long run?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No, stop being a chode.

I'm sick of this bullshit I see from guys who say 'I'm going to remain single for the rest of my life because women have hurt me blah blah blah' and then the next minute, these same guys start bitching because they're single and lonely.

Focus on yourself, sure - perfect. You should always put yourself and your own interests first when you're single. The more you focus on yourself, the more you better yourself, the more attractive you will to women.

Now what you need to do is stop watching other men. Who gives a fuck what they're doing, worry about yourself. Do you think those guys approach successfully all the time? No - they don't. For every successful approach most guys will probably have another 5 or more rejections.

Now you can become one of them too if you stop bitching and actually put in the effort. Go watch some pickup videos or something.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• You're born alone you die alone. Don't dispear at being single, but while you're alive and kicking, talk to some girls in the mean time, let them surprise you. Don't ever compete

0|0
    0|0
  • There's nothing to say that's a permanent situation. If you've been hurt it's natural to have some reluctance to get involved and expose yourself to potential hurt again. Focus on you, get yourself together, and go about your life. Relationships need to be built on a solid foundation, so if you have things to work on it's better to do it now when single. I think flirting and being good at "the game", so to speak (doing the dating, relationship-y stuff) is important to a degree, but it has to be predicated on who you are when you're not making the effort. So make yourself better and stuff, and it'll happen when it happens.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depend on the partner, if u will get a jolly boy which fulfill ur demand or make u happy. Love u with soul and heart.

0|0
    0|0
  • No it is normal to show no interest in women you are interested in. In the maeket you do not reveal your intentiond to get a better price.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on his reasoning. It's more usual for men to show interest but to not do so isn't wrongm

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, that would be highly remarkable.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love most women but I don't date, don't pursue and will never get married. I used to approach women and had quite good success. They find me attractive, they respond to me really well, and I don't have any problems attracting pretty much any I'm into but... I came to the conclusion that being single is a better use of time, energy and life.

I wouldn't worry about what anyone else thinks about it, just life in the way you see as being best for yourself.

0|0
    0|0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes