Is it odd for a guy to show no interest in women if he’s straight?

Its honestly been over two years before I last even tried with women. I came to the conclusion that I didn’t have what women wanted after finding out that truth first hand. What hurt the most was putting in the max effort after being let down initially and still experiencing let down. Competing with other men just isn’t my thing and to be honest it makes me compare myself with other and that’s not healthy. Sure sex would be nice but you actually have to attract women first. The first couple of times I was cheated on sent me down a very dark path I want to avoid at all costs. I’m basically piecing my life back together at this point. My focus right now is solely on myself but sometimes I admittedly get down when I see other guys able to talk to and go out with girls successfully. Do you think just staying single forever would make me happier in the long run?

18

Most Helpful Guy

• No, stop being a chode.

I'm sick of this bullshit I see from guys who say 'I'm going to remain single for the rest of my life because women have hurt me blah blah blah' and then the next minute, these same guys start bitching because they're single and lonely.

Focus on yourself, sure - perfect. You should always put yourself and your own interests first when you're single. The more you focus on yourself, the more you better yourself, the more attractive you will to women.

Now what you need to do is stop watching other men. Who gives a fuck what they're doing, worry about yourself. Do you think those guys approach successfully all the time? No - they don't. For every successful approach most guys will probably have another 5 or more rejections.

Now you can become one of them too if you stop bitching and actually put in the effort. Go watch some pickup videos or something.

Most Helpful Girl