Does this girl like me more that a friend?

I've been talking to this girl for 6 months now. She leaves tmrw for a month to study abroad. I never really paid her any compliments which is stupid on my part because it was obvious we both have feelings for each other. there's a possibility I might be moving away too so i might not see her again. We hooked up and messes around various times. Shell always show affection towards me like holding my hand, resting her head on me, kissing me randomly saying how cute i am.

i texted her that i really do like her and that ill miss her. She responded, “I like you too, and I'll miss you a lot. Don't forget me ok?

“Nothings definate andhopefully we can hang out in atlanta next month. I did want to say hanging out with u made me a better and happier person and i really valued the time we spent together. Whenever i saw you i was instantly in a happy mood. you're going to go far in life. you're so intelligent and beautiful which is so rare to find now a days”
She replied back with this:
 you are so sweet. You made my semester better too. Im really glad I met you  and I know you are going to make the correct decision, you have lots of thinking to do. Think about what's best for you and your future. If you stay here, how do you see yourself in I don't know 2 years? And how would it look like if you go there?

11