Is he gonna leave?

I have a dentist apt tomorrow, and I have impacted permanent teeth 3 of my adult canines are impacted. And they *HAVE* to pull the baby teeth. If they don't come in on their own, they have to put braces on and attach brackets and a chain and pull all of them in!! And I am literally freaking the fuck out.. I am afraid the teeth will be yellow.. or discolored.. I am 20 and they didn't come in.. I am scared. I am also afraid my boyfriend won't find me attractive and I won't wanna smile cause of my teeth.. WHY do I have all the problems.. I am also really fucking chubby.. so that doesn't help.. is he gonna leave me? I haven't told him yet..

22

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm sure you'll be fine, just chill and tell him about it just in case they drug you and you send and weird text

Most Helpful Girl

• If he loves you none of this will matter. If he leaves because of this you're better off.