Is it ok to date a shorter guy?

Im about 1.60 cm so not very tall and my crush is my size or at most 2 cm shorter than me but is it ok to date a shorter guy? I really don't care about this I really like him and to my eyes he is perfect but my friends could see something wrong in it. Guys would you date a girl your size or even a bit taller than you? can we get a lot of shit from people for this size thing?

29

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't date a girl taller than me. But who gives a shit what other people think. Plenty of girls are with shorter guys, stop worrying about what people think.

Most Helpful Girl

• You'll not get any shit for going out with someone of any size afaik. Have fun with your crush ^^