Is it ok to date a shorter guy?

Im about 1.60 cm so not very tall and my crush is my size or at most 2 cm shorter than me but is it ok to date a shorter guy? I really don't care about this I really like him and to my eyes he is perfect but my friends could see something wrong in it. Guys would you date a girl your size or even a bit taller than you? can we get a lot of shit from people for this size thing?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't date a girl taller than me. But who gives a shit what other people think. Plenty of girls are with shorter guys, stop worrying about what people think.

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You'll not get any shit for going out with someone of any size afaik. Have fun with your crush ^^

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• it sounds like u are seeking approval from your friends and the people around you. if u truly like the guy his hight should be no problem and this hight thing is mainly a woman's problem, because most guys don't care if a girl is a bit taller then he is.

2|0
    0|0
  • go for it girl..
    since he is short he will value you more..
    and you will get upper hand in relationship..
    and you will never have to wear high heels around him..

2|0
    0|0
  • Yes, already did. They were really tall 1,82m and 1,86m.
    I don't know if people were saying anything and I don't care, so should you.
    Sticks and stones you know.

1|0
    0|0
  • If you like him why do you bother, you will date him not your friends so you have the last word about it

1|0
    0|0
  • No dating any size guy is fine, if it wasn't midgets would all be single. And that isn't fair

1|0
    0|0
  • It's really okk you can date a short guy in fact I'm also not much taller. If you want to then I'm free.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes its okay, Height really doesn't matter when feelings are strong enough.

1|0
    0|0
  • Of course

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure, he will love you!

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes