Why do I get jealous for a guy Im attracted but we are not even a couple or in a relationship?

There is this guy I met 3 years ago and we h ad gone out on dates just twice and at the end of each date a make out session (nothing real intimate). The guy knows Im attracted to him. We are not a couple or bf/gf or in a serious relationship, we are lets say Friends. The guy had proposed me last year to get laid but I have lets say refuse him the 2 times he has offered. Just month ago again he propose but even though I really did nto say no, thae day he wanted us to meet I could not meet with him as I was not at home the day he texted me (without previous planning, out of the blue text) so he got all bothered and told me we were dragging this too long and asked me "what is your fear? I even suggested him we could meet the following week but he did not respond

The thing is that yesterday he posted on his FB account a photo of him with a lady friend. According to the caption he posted it seems they had been Friends for many years, probably even before I met this guy 3 years ago. It seems the lady was in town or she lives in another city (im just assuming as it seems that way not that it is the truth which I dont know what is it anyway) and came to town and took advantage of his visit to visit her old Friends so she visited this guy, it seems they were very close friends. They took both a pic of the 2 of them together with a caption that made me believe they are very old Friends (he caption "the best buddy of all times"). The guy was holding a box of Cuban cigers (he smokes cigars) and showing it off and it was the lady friend who bought him those cigars straight from Cuba. They both were smiling. This guy also is the best friend of my male cousin for more than 25 years, probably she is another of those very old Friends this guy has.

It got me jealous when I saw that pic of the guy and the lady and Im assuming all kind of stuff, like he won't talk to me anymore, or contact me anymore.
if i get to contact him again becaue he was bothered I did not meet with him last time to get laid. Beause we are Friends last year I went to Europe I brought him 3 souvenirs which he thanked me of course. I brought him things that no friend of him will ever buy if that person does not visit the city I was.
Maybe he lost interest with me because just I did not put out when HE wanted but that I dont know, im assuming. We are in mid 40´s.
Im not saying he is banging this chick, but I got jealous
just to se him with another lady and the guy and I are not even in a relationship or a couple but he assumes we know long enough to get to the next phase: sex. he told me that back in March Sincé we met 3 years ago, let me be clear since we are no even a couple, we just had been on 2 dates and the other times we had seen face to face had been 4 times in family gatherings not even in dates that is all I had mingle with him since I met him 3 years ago.

12