How do I ask a girl out?

There is this girl at school who I met this year, and I've fallen for her completely. All of my friends say that they think she likes me too, and when I really think about it, I can see it.

The problem is, I feel like we both like each other, but neither one of us is confident enough to engage/bring it up. I want to know how I go about breaking this doubt I have in my mind so that I can just go for it...

35

Most Helpful Girl

• If it is so hard for you to ask her out, maybe at first you can become friends, get close to her! Maybe even you and your friends can start hanging out with their group of friends... find your mutual intersts so that you can start a conversation whenever you want~ this also gives you a chance to know her better... Then you just need to be brave! Most of the girls like their man to be ask them out directly but if you can't it's still ok... you can send her a message or even hide a letter in her locker or sth ( yeah the old classic style) no matter how, the important part is to get it off your chest asap! The sooner the better... Because she might get the idea that you are not THAT intrested and eventually she might lose intest too~ SO BRAVE UP BUDDY and GO FOR IT;-) I wish you the best :-)

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a leap of faith, young man. You have to face your fear of rejection and conquer it. You're facing something that has ruined so many bitter old men. Don't become a victim to it too. Just muster all the courage you can and go for it.