How do I ask a girl out?

There is this girl at school who I met this year, and I've fallen for her completely. All of my friends say that they think she likes me too, and when I really think about it, I can see it.

The problem is, I feel like we both like each other, but neither one of us is confident enough to engage/bring it up. I want to know how I go about breaking this doubt I have in my mind so that I can just go for it...

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If it is so hard for you to ask her out, maybe at first you can become friends, get close to her! Maybe even you and your friends can start hanging out with their group of friends... find your mutual intersts so that you can start a conversation whenever you want~ this also gives you a chance to know her better... Then you just need to be brave! Most of the girls like their man to be ask them out directly but if you can't it's still ok... you can send her a message or even hide a letter in her locker or sth ( yeah the old classic style) no matter how, the important part is to get it off your chest asap! The sooner the better... Because she might get the idea that you are not THAT intrested and eventually she might lose intest too~ SO BRAVE UP BUDDY and GO FOR IT;-) I wish you the best :-)

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a leap of faith, young man. You have to face your fear of rejection and conquer it. You're facing something that has ruined so many bitter old men. Don't become a victim to it too. Just muster all the courage you can and go for it.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Personally, if I were in your shoes I would I would take her to a place that I can talk to her alone and ask her out directly. Like say "I've liked you for a while and I was wondering if you'd go out with me?" something along those lines. From what you've said I think your chances are pretty good! Don't be scared and go for it!

1|0
    0|0
  • Hello my friend, how are you? So, i think that the best thing to do is to try to catch her when she is alone and ask her if she want to drink a coffe or something when both of you get some free time. Trying to engage via social media like Facebook or WhatsApp is not a good choice, those tools are for chatting after you meet her. If she really demonstrates that she likes you, then just be brave and do what i said. Best of luck to you ;-)

0|0
    0|0
  • Give signs! Every girl loves a boy who gives signs so she knows if you like her or not. Ask her to help with studying if you can. Make it romantic without giving yourself away. Then, tell her, "Hey.. Can I tell you something? I've liked you for awhile and I think your a nice person. What I mean by that is.. I like you." And if u want you can ask her out if ur really sure she likes you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just go for it. Either she's waiting for you to approach her or had no interest at all.. You'll never know unless you try. If it's a no, at the least you can try again with another chick.

1|0
    0|0
  • You just gotta do it. Tell her directly, you like her personality and want to start a relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just start with something simple, such as "Hey, how are you?" and go from there.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes